Jason: At worst, Brady will get an inconsequential fine for not letting his privacy

Captain Ducky

Was Rev. Desert Rat
Dec 15, 2001
Southeast AZ
Jason just sitting at home like:

yaituyc.gif

PSUPef2K

#Elite member
Oct 14, 2000
If this thread stays on the front page, does it act like Jason repelant for the whole of OT? The guy has 300,000 posts. He's likely near a seizure having to restrain himself this long...

:x:

Lets keep this on the front page in hopes this is true.

fusion210

Dec 9, 2001
:crickets:

Actually canning you are wrong. Not only are you misusing an emoticon, crickets are nocturnal. Family Gryllidae wouldn't be "chirping" as you poorly understand it, at this hour. Let alone by a lit computer screen. :bowrofl:

I understand family Gryllidae way better than you by the looks of things, so I win. You're just stupid.

-Jason.

BoneSawsRDY!

Cycle | Packers | ST
Nov 7, 2007
Dallas, TX
Actually canning you are wrong. Not only are you misusing an emoticon, crickets are nocturnal. Family Gryllidae wouldn't be "chirping" as you poorly understand it, at this hour. Let alone by a lit computer screen. :bowrofl:

I understand family Gryllidae way better than you by the looks of things, so I win. You're just stupid.

-Jason.

:bowrofl:

canning

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2001

-Jason.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor