Jason = "MIAMI IS NOT A CITY"

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
oh my god you're all still arguing with him :rofl:

he has you so thoroughly trolled it's insane

Dude stays up till 4 am on a tuesday alone on his computer arguing about stupid shit no one can prove.

If he's trolling OT, he's also wasting his life.

peakhead

@Chuckfinley, give me my likes back pls
Mar 3, 2005
grammar police
You asked me to link you. I've done it 3 times now.

Read it.

Or don't.

Just stop asking for things I've already given you multiple times.
you've linked to the beginning of a thread, i've asked for a link to a specific post where you've given a specific answer. do you need more clarification?

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
you've linked to the beginning of a thread, i've asked for a link to a specific post where you've given a specific answer. do you need more clarification?

I've given you all the link you're going to get.

If, when you've actually put in some effort and done some reading, you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
Dude stays up till 4 am on a tuesday alone on his computer arguing about stupid shit no one can prove.

If he's trolling OT, he's also wasting his life.

It's been a while since I've seen you projecting. Should I expect you to be glued to my balls for the next few weeks, again?

peakhead

Mar 3, 2005
grammar police
I've given you all the link you're going to get.

If, when you've actually put in some effort and done some reading, you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
sweet, i think you know what my question is. i look forward to your answer.

what is your definition of the following word?

CITY

peakhead

Mar 3, 2005
grammar police
someone of your intelligence should be able to provide a clear and concise definition without resorting providing links to pages and pages of material no?

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
i don't think you know, i'd ask you the question but you'd probably provide me with a link to another unrelated post:dunno:

I've given the link you've asked for, five times now.

If you can't read the material in question, there's nothing more for us to discuss.

Virt

Oct 5, 2005

4th Time now:

There are 50 pages of me doing that, with Texans coming up with nothing more than the weak nonsense you came up with.

Feel free to read them while you brush up on how well defined the word "city" is.

So out of one side of your mouth you're saying the word "city" and what constitutes a city is not clearly defined, and out the other side of your mouth you can clearly define that Houston is NOT a city.

:bowrofl:

Ignore it all you like, I can increment too.

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
I have been a long way. the only way I see the world, but it was the last few days ago. the only way I see the world, but it was the last few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet