Jason = "MIAMI IS NOT A CITY"

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
:rofl:

Projecting like crazy, as always. You've made it abundantly clear you don't actually have an SO.

dude, i'm married with a one year old daughter :rofl:

my sweet little girl :love:

IlBzsbf.jpg

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
its funny that jason calls out anyone for their "hardon" for his life when anytime he sees me post he cant help but go personal attacks against me, trying to drag every thread down and going out of his way to attack me :rofl:

this idiot has such a severe mental block its staggering he remembers how to get through a single day without assistance from a professional

you just posted in a thread about jason, in which he's been actively posting, and you're going to act like he's going out of his way to attack you

you're fuckin crazy dude

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
its funny that jason calls out anyone for their "hardon" for his life when anytime he sees me post he cant help but go personal attacks against me, trying to drag every thread down and going out of his way to attack me :rofl:

this idiot has such a severe mental block its staggering he remembers how to get through a single day without assistance from a professional

Welfare Pimp hiding behind his IL while being the ultimate hypocrite all at once. :bowrofl:

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
you just posted in a thread about jason, in which he's been actively posting, and you're going to act like he's going out of his way to attack you

you're fuckin crazy dude

Nah, he was just faking that to get out of basic training with a sweet government welfare check for life.

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
I still don't see anything wrong with the racing chair. I mean, unless you want it made out of metal :dunno: It's not like your supposed to build a real cars interior. You need a seat and something to mount the wheel on.

AlkyHauler™

JANGLED 2024 THE JANGLALYPSE
Apr 4, 2002
Dirty South
I still don't see anything wrong with the racing chair. I mean, unless you want it made out of metal :dunno: It's not like your supposed to build a real cars interior. You need a seat and something to mount the wheel on.

it looks cool imo, would irace on...

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
I could create a book with screen shots with me posting in a random thread where Jason isnt in it just for him to jump in and attack me

so me laughing at the hypocrisy of jason calling anyone out for this thing makes me crazy?

oh, ok. Whatever you say mr. perfection :rofl:

don't be mad at me because you failed at piling on

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
its a shame OT doesnt do perma ban bets anymore because even a super mod told me Jason would have been banned a while ago for failing to provide any proof of his welfare statements

Meanwhile the truth is you lost the bet when I used your own posts to prove you were habitually unemployed. :rofl:

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston

I'm still waiting for anyone to articulate any problems with it.

IIRC, Graham tried once but was too high to form complete sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec