Jason = "MIAMI IS NOT A CITY"

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
I mean I don't disagree with you, but I just checked out that archived thread and the shits 51 pages. At some point you may need to get a hobby

It started off as a half true joke.

I kept going with it because I was honestly amazed at how retarded every single counter argument was.

mikdavi84

Nov 13, 2003
Kandahar, Afghanistan
It started off as a half true joke.

I kept going with it because I was honestly amazed at how retarded every single counter argument was.

So in other words, you actually believe that Houston is not a city, and you were having a legitimate albeit assholish debate about it.

Imma send you a stamp collecting kit for christmas.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
So in other words, you actually believe that Houston is not a city, and you were having a legitimate albeit assholish debate about it.

Imma send you a stamp collecting kit for christmas.

In other words, anywhere can call itself a city for any reason. Only a moron would actually believe that has anything to do with the argument, and that's pretty much all the Texans could come up with.

vr6vdub

Formz can't handle his emotions.
OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2009
nova
Jason watches umass football. That's really all you need to know. :rofl:

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
In other words, anywhere can call itself a city for any reason. Only a moron would actually believe that has anything to do with the argument, and that's pretty much all the Texans could come up with.

How old were you when your parents committed suicide? In other words, at what age did you become a completely unbearable cunt?

mikdavi84

Nov 13, 2003
Kandahar, Afghanistan

I mean, there's an established definition of the word 'city' in your choice of dictionaries, all of which fit the description of Houston.

Does it physically hurt you to admit you're wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec