Jason = "MIAMI IS NOT A CITY"

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
How does Miami seems like such a big city when the population is relatively low? My city has 50% more people but feels nowhere near as "big city" :dunno:

Is it the only real city in the area so tons of people commute into it for work and shit?

The same thing that makes Houston a sprawling backwater: population density.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
You fuckin' serious dude? You're telling me that if I go open a dictionary and flip to the word 'city', its just gonna be like

cit·y

ˈsidē/

noun
1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

informal
2. ¯\(°_o)/¯

come on, dude.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're from Texas, aren't you?

peakhead

@Chuckfinley, give me my likes back pls
Mar 3, 2005
grammar police
You fuckin' serious dude? You're telling me that if I go open a dictionary and flip to the word 'city', its just gonna be like

cit·y

ˈsidē/

noun
1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

informal
2. ¯\(°_o)/¯

come on, dude.
so apparently this is the definition, does miami qualify?

9RlMyQZ.jpg

mikdavi84

Nov 13, 2003
Kandahar, Afghanistan
So there is no established definition.

Man I just left work and I'm now on my phone. Do you REALLY need someone to retake those screenshots with "large/important town" highlighted for you? I already know you can read by virtue of your participation on a text based Internet forum.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
Man I just left work and I'm now on my phone. Do you REALLY need someone to retake those screenshots with "large/important town" highlighted for you? I already know you can read by virtue of your participation on a text based Internet forum.

All you've done is prove there are varied definitions. Taking more screenshots isn't going to nullify that.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec