Jeremy Dewitte - Serial Police Impersonator in Central FL

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
Holy fuck when you think he hasn't lied and filmed himself committing enough crimes already

He lies and makes himself the victim of this motorcycle accident. Tells the guy riding to switch bikes with him.

ON CAMERA :bowrofl:

Alright, that SWAT larp footage makes a team of drunken 5-year old kids dressed as Spetsnaz look like the best tactical team on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: Chuck Finley
TS
TS
Chuck Finley

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
Oh so this is old footage taken from him that is just getting put out? I thought it was something he did recently. :mamoru:
Yes, he had years of self incriminating footage :rofl: and his dumbass girlfriend is posting more and more of it to their YouTube channel

• Haha
Reactions: Publius

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
Speaking of this dude, a new challenger has entered the arena for most times "Sergeant" is said in a video. :rofl:

I'm not even kidding when I say even Dewitte would have told him to STFU.

BAUCE

Jun 28, 2017
Holy fuck when you think he hasn't lied and filmed himself committing enough crimes already

He lies and makes himself the victim of this motorcycle accident. Tells the guy riding to switch bikes with him.

ON CAMERA :bowrofl:

fucking hell :rofl:

mysteryman

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2006
so is his company out of business since he has been stuck in jail? or is there a backup idiot running it?

TS
TS
Chuck Finley

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
Has his yelp page been posted yet? :rofl:

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Has his yelp page been posted yet? :rofl:

Figured it out real fast tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Chuck Finley

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
is there something about arkansas law that we get go many insane real world police videos?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6