Jeremy Dewitte - Serial Police Impersonator in Central FL

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
This dude taking down an actual cop with him is just *chefs kiss*

Seriously though that cop was just pissed and refused to admit he was wrong. I’ll be surprised if his termination is upheld but that type of behavior shouldn’t be tolerated.

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
:rofl: They went after him like he was a serial killer, instead of a retard who likes to lead funeral processions. The only thing missing is a bunch of cops posing for a pic with all his fake cop stuff arrayed behind them like trophies, the way they do when they do a drug bust.
Probably went after him differently bc they are sick and tired of dealing with his bs. Frequent flyers tend to get different treatment

Reactions: couchlock

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
Probably went after him differently bc they are sick and tired of dealing with his bs. Frequent flyers tend to get different treatment

Yeah, but that's resources they could have used for toilet cleaning.

Or whatever @Joe_Cool's complaint is today.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Just saying it would be nice if they went after corrupt cops with the same gusto.

For example, these three cops accidentally recorded themselves conspiring to frame a woman for DUI and a wreck, to save the cop who rear-ended her at a red light:

IIRC for this gross abuse of power, they got a grand total of 90 days in jail between the three of them.

• Angry
Reactions: Mighty

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Yeah, but that's resources they could have used for toilet cleaning.

Or whatever @Joe_Cool's complaint is today.
Or, you know, prosecuting dirty cops.

I guess you could call that toilet cleaning, since you're removing shit from the bowl.

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
This dude taking down an actual cop with him is just *chefs kiss*

Seriously though that cop was just pissed and refused to admit he was wrong. I’ll be surprised if his termination is upheld but that type of behavior shouldn’t be tolerated.
Every abuse of power should be prosecuted, not just "lol ur fired, go be a cop somewhere else"

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
Or, you know, prosecuting dirty cops.

I guess you could call that toilet cleaning, since you're removing shit from the bowl.

Amazing that you always manage to take such an edgy stand in such major places like a serial police impersonator thread, but we all know you wouldn't do shit IRL.

:rofl:

Reactions: Bugalu

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Amazing that you always manage to take such an edgy stand in such major places like a serial police impersonator thread, but we all know you wouldn't do shit IRL.

:rofl:
:rofl: What exactly do you want me to do IRL? Go on a Dorner rampage murdering cops? HERE I GO :hsugh:

I'm pretty sure I said the state should be prosecuting dirty cops, not that I should hunt them down and kill them, you retard. I hope this helps.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
:rofl: What exactly do you want me to do IRL? Go on a Dorner rampage murdering cops? HERE I GO :hsugh:

I'm pretty sure I said the state should be prosecuting dirty cops, not that I should hunt them down and kill them, you retard. I hope this helps.

Literally anything. I mean anything that could help bring all these cops to justice. Shouldn't be too hard since 99.99999999998% of them are all dirty and guilty in your view, right?

And...who said anything about hunting them down and killing them, you fucking idiot? :rofl:

And no..it didn't help. Mostly because you're too fucking retarded to make an argument. Next time you get the urge to be a douche in this thread, help yourself out and don't do it.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005

Jeremy Dewitte is a serial police impersonator
Many vids in this threads that are full of lulz because the guy is a pathological liar, but is incredibly bad at it
He's skirted justice for a bit, but is currently locked up with a shit ton of charges still to come

Highlights of his bad lying is police playing Dewitte's own body cam to him, and Dewitte denies that's his footage AND his voice.

Good Ol' Gil

OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Monterey, CA
Many vids in this threads that are full of lulz because the guy is a pathological liar, but is incredibly bad at it
He's skirted justice for a bit, but is currently locked up with a shit ton of charges still to come

Highlights of his bad lying is police playing Dewitte's own body cam to him, and Dewitte denies that's his footage AND his voice.
ahhh @geekboy meets @glen5839

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas

I just wanna know how was he not arrested the first time they caught him playing cop?

TS
TS
Chuck Finley

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
I just wanna know how was he not arrested the first time they caught him playing cop?
He’s super aggressive and confident in his stupidity about what he thinks he’s allowed to do under statute, and your average patrol officer doesn’t know that statute very well since it’s an uncommon situation.

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Literally anything. I mean anything that could help bring all these cops to justice. Shouldn't be too hard since 99.99999999998% of them are all dirty and guilty in your view, right?

And...who said anything about hunting them down and killing them, you fucking idiot? :rofl:

And no..it didn't help. Mostly because you're too fucking retarded to make an argument. Next time you get the urge to be a douche in this thread, help yourself out and don't do it.
I'm not a cop or a DA, so there's literally nothing I can do, other than report crimes that I witness. And, sadly, cops don't typically do me the favor of committing crimes in front of me.

Also, you know, cops cover for other cops. They don't often arrest them.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
I'm not a cop or a DA, so there's literally nothing I can do, other than report crimes that I witness. And, sadly, cops don't typically do me the favor of committing crimes in front of me.

Also, you know, cops cover for other cops. They don't often arrest them.

A lot of words to say, "You're right." I tell you to do anything including becoming part of the law, and you whine about it. Not all cops are bad, but all your posts are completely pathetic.

Again, next time you want to be a keyboard warrior in a thread like this, help yourself out and don't do it.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
I tell you to fuck off. :dunno:

:bowrofl: yeah I'm going to become a cop. here I go.

I've never said all cops were bad, retard.

Today I learned "they should spend more effort prosecuting dirty cops" means all cops are bad. :hmm:

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot you don't hate 0.00000002% of cops. Just damn near all of them. That's why when I suggested you do anything to reduce those dirty cops, you immediately went the route of "let's kill them all." :hsugh:

And for God's sakes, stop calling anyone a retard. You don't have the mental capacity to pull a wet paper bag off of your head without help, let alone argue with anyone.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
I mean I could be wrong and stuff. But you do kinda have a reputation around here for being the biggest cop hater on the internet. Never really seen you praising cops in other threads...

He's the only dude who would enter a serial police impersonator thread to openly bitch about cops using resources to catch a repeat offender.

The mental gymnastics are out of this world.

Reactions: Bugalu

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6