Jeremy Dewitte - Serial Police Impersonator in Central FL

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
I mean I could be wrong and stuff. But you do kinda have a reputation around here for being the biggest cop hater on the internet. Never really seen you praising cops in other threads...
I get called both a cop hater and a bootlicker. I figure that means I'm pretty balanced. I forgot that I need to put the "I'm not saying all cops are bad" disclaimer on every post. :rofl:

It's possible for 2 things to be true at once: 1. There are lots of dirty cops, and lots more who know about the dirty ones and don't do anything, which makes them dirty too. But also, 2. There are a lot of good guys who are cops and who obey the law and do their best to do what's right and good.

The danger a bad cop provides to society outweighs the benefit a good cop provides, because being a good guy and obeying the law is the baseline. That's what all of them should be doing, so we shouldn't need to give the good ones gold star stickers and extra donuts as a reward for not being crooked. So, you know, the bad ones are where we should all be focusing.

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
He's the only dude who would enter a serial police impersonator thread to openly bitch about cops using resources to catch a repeat offender.

The mental gymnastics are out of this world.
OR - I know it's difficult, but try to keep up, here - I said it's absurd that a moron who likes to lead funeral processions took up more enforcement resources and got a stiffer sentence than three cops who recorded themselves framing a woman for DUI and a wreck, to protect the one cop who rear-ended her at a red light.

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
OR - I know it's difficult, but try to keep up, here - I said it's absurd that a moron who likes to lead funeral processions took up more enforcement resources and got a stiffer sentence than three cops who recorded themselves framing a woman for DUI and a wreck, to protect the one cop who rear-ended her at a red light.

You are one insufferable motherfucker, dude.

Stop coming into a serial police impersonator thread to bitch about cops bringing a serial police impersonator to justice. No one will ever live up to your incredibly dumb standards of job performance that you have for cops. Just like you would never do anything to actively draw attention or prevent corruption amongst cops IRL.

You're a fucking joke and should just stay in movie crew threads. Your thoughts are at least sometimes enjoyable there. Sometimes.

Reactions: Bugalu
TS
TS
Chuck Finley

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
*moron that's been impersonating police for a decade

Reactions: Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Was he making arrests or actually harming anybody in his role as a fake cop?

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
But the fact remains, Florida apparently thinks it's worse to pretend to be a good cop than to actually be a bad cop.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
But the fact remains, Florida apparently thinks it's worse to pretend to be a good cop than to actually be a bad cop.

Then go show them how it's done in Florida and shut the fuck up.

Or just shut the fuck up.

Either way, shut the fuck up.

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
I mean its less deadly than the flu and only like 30 people have it so I should be ok right?
It's the deadliest plague of all time, and kills everyone it touches, so probably not. RIP

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
He's missing out on so much entertainment. Watching these videos for the first time is like reading Harry Potter for the first time. It's never ending "And now whats going to happen?!"

Spoil alert: Jeremy does the same thing, 100x....all on camera. His own camera. :rofl:

It's entertaining to most people. To him, though, complaining about how cops caught a bad guy is his entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld