JOHN MCCAIN is laughing at trump's idle threats lmao

Sterling Archer

Long live Nico
May 11, 2006
San Dimas, CA
At this point, McCain knows he doesn't have much time on earth. He doesn't give a rats ass what Trump thinks or threatens to do. McCain has nothing to lose.

BII

Y’all got any daughters that need sittin’ ?
Oct 28, 2005
SoCal
Damn, McCain does not look long for this earth

novo

how's your dad?
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Low Haight
i still can't decide whether i like mccain or not. i have to respect his POW status and military service but he was also a terrible politician.
he single handedly saved the ACA but he also gave us Sarah Palin.
he's still working despite having brain cancer but he also tried to tie Obama to terrorism

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
i still can't decide whether i like mccain or not. i have to respect his POW status and military service but he was also a terrible politician.
he's still working despite having brain cancer but he also tried to tie Obama to terrorism
He seems to be one of the more principled people in Washington, though I disagree with most of his principles I can respect his willingness to stand behind them (by politician standards)

Reactions: amill94

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
He sold his soul for a chance at president in 2008. He must have clawed it back somehow.

Nickelback

Show Ignored Content
Aug 6, 2002
The left will try to get anyone they can to hate trump on TV. :rofl:

Maybe it will help them out in 2020.

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
The left will try to get anyone they can to hate trump on TV. :rofl:

Maybe it will help them out in 2020.

I voted for obama based on Race. That was it. He was the cool black guy that everyone liked. I voted for trump mainly for him appointing a conservative judge and lowering everyones taxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idayrarecorded