GUN Joined the .45 ACP CREW !

rtran

Jun 29, 2007
Bought myself a Glock 30SF today. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to get some rounds down range with it. I love the way the SF feels and compared to my G19 it's nearly identical other than a slight weight difference and more BANG of course !

I also picked up a LWD 3.5 connector, some glock 21 magazines, a few hi cap kci magazines and trigger for it so it has a smooth trigger instead of the serrated/grooved trigger it comes with.

I love my G19 but now that I have the G30SF I'm considering getting a CHL to conceal carry it.

Datass

Sep 19, 2007
socal
nice. im new too. just picked up one of these last week

SigP220Elite1.jpg

Datass

Sep 19, 2007
socal
I love my P220 Carry. It's not as nice as a stainless elite though .... that's pretty damn hot.

My only .45 ... sold all my 1911s :hs:

sig_P220_1.JPG

:h5: man i am in love with this gun. it came with hogue grips with the finger grooves but i took it off and slapped the wood ones back on and i can't stop looking at it.

really? why did you get rid of your 1911's? I've got my eyes on the parkerized springfield loaded one as my first 1911 later on down the road.

beetle

blah blah blah
OT Supporter
Jun 1, 2001
Bay Area & Lake Tahoe
welcome to the .45acp club! for me i've been on kind of a 1911 kick lately -- probably because of the 100 year anniversary. I get to pick up a Colt anniversary model (ANVIII) on Saturday (10 day lockup). I also recently picked up this special edition:

pretty box
royalmatch5.jpg

what's in the box?
royalmatch3.jpg

Colt National match Royal Gold Cup. Finished in high polished Royal Blue
royalmatch4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan