Just a reminder that the Democrats and the Republicans don't actually give a fuck about any of us.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007

Cliffs: Pelosi gambled with people's lives and was okay with letting the american people wallow in misery and uncertainty in order to not give Trump "a win". Now that the Ds have the presidency, Pelosi is okay with a smaller stim package.

Cool cool cool

tomato paste

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2014

Cliffs: Pelosi gambled with people's lives and was okay with letting the american people wallow in misery and uncertainty in order to not give Trump "a win". Now that the Ds have the presidency, Pelosi is okay with a smaller stim package.

Cool cool cool

No, dems held out because republicans wouldn't budge on eliminating any liability for companies that force their people to go to work during a pandemic.

regards.

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Be my guest.
Sounds like she’s saying the package isn’t as crucial anymore because Biden’s policies plus a vaccine will theoretically get the virus under control in a timely manner. The house presented a package back in may dude. Mitch was the one blocking a deal, not nancy.

TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Shut the fuck up @BStark you are a worthless trumpbernkin

You keep trying to make that a thing. Nobody is every going to forget that you, and people like you, are responsible for the state of the current GOP that gave rise to someone like Trump.

Aka suck my fucking dick you luke warm, pseudo centrist fuck

• Haha
Reactions: FDT

.chris

William Taylor was a brisk young sailor
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
I woke up today thinking things would be different.

They are not.

Reactions: BStork
TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Sounds like she’s saying the package isn’t as crucial anymore because Biden’s policies plus a vaccine will theoretically get the virus under control in a timely manner. The house presented a package back in may dude. Mitch was the one blocking a deal, not nancy.

I am aware of the house passed packages my beef is asking for less now. They're spineless. Stick to the plan, bloodbath imho

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
If democrats pull off the senate seats in Georgia, then McConnel can fuck off and congress can actually help people. Huge IF though. McConnel doesn't care about anything besides helping the corporate donors and making Biden look bad. They will destroy the economy to make Biden look bad if needed.

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
GoodSmallFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
May 2, 2002

but it absolutely is crucial and we are 5+ months from having this shit under control

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
something something Washington's farewell address about political parties prioritizing themselves over the country

Reactions: Cicada

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Pelosi's right tho. Giving Trump a W for a little bit of shitty stimulus that also comes with liability waivers is a net loss for the country.

If you want to bag on centrist democrats point your ire at Neera Tanden. She's about as bad as @thekinggovernor and now she's in charge of Biden's budget. :ugh:

Reactions: novo and BStork

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
You got thousands of people lining up in big cities because they don't have enough to eat and congress wont get anything done. Biden will have to use some executive actions.

DJ Request

Welcome Police!
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2004
I'm Homeless!

Cool cool cool

You aren't smart enough for this conversation bro

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman