Just got a promotion, wtf you drinking? V.goodfridayfellowshiponly

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
15 months into the new company and just got promoted to Director. feelin not too terrible about life, and drinking one of my reserve Alchemist Heady Toppers.

not a bad Friday at all. How you bros doin? :othug:

now, with pics...
s45xDZ6.jpg

Last edited:

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
I never realized how much "heady topper" sounds like slang for a blowjob until this thread

Congrats, hope the promotion works out for you. Got one 4 months ago and I'm not sure I want it anymore :rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonny Chimpo

_dEf_

Shitted farted
Feb 15, 2005
Phuckit
15 months into the new company and just got promoted to Director. feelin not too terrible about life, and drinking one of my reserve Alchemist Heady Toppers.

not a bad Friday at all. How you bros doin? :othug:

now, with pics...
s45xDZ6.jpg

Looks bomb.

Director though? Fuck that. Too many conference calls and bullshit to deal with.
I like being a developer that just does all the hard work and doesn't get mentioned much. lol

TS
TS
Jonny Chimpo

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
Looks bomb.

Director though? Fuck that. Too many conference calls and bullshit to deal with.
I like being a developer that just does all the hard work and doesn't get mentioned much. lol
My IC role that I just got promoted out of carried with it a normal weekly load of 40+ teams meetings and a 10 hour break free workday. I doubt Director could possibly be any worse.

Reactions: MassMan

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan