GAME Just got an Xbox 360 - Playstation owner since ps1

Crave McSteak

What are the benefits to installing games onto the harddrive? Load times?

Also, do people normally install the game they are currently playing then erase when they move on to another game?

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
i always install the current game and then delete it when i'm done

i'm really liking this games on demand thing, i hope they expand their selection. it's great not having to fuck around with a dvd. Doesn't hurt that the 10,000 points for $20 deal makes them cheap as shit :rofl:

Spike2k

Oct 19, 2002
Twinsburg, Ohio

i'm really liking this games on demand thing, i hope they expand their selection. it's great not having to fuck around with a dvd. Doesn't hurt that the 10,000 points for $20 deal makes them cheap as shit :rofl:

10k points for $20 how and where?

also, games on demand don't cost points... actual money. (unless they are the older xbox games)

TS
TS

Crave McSteak

details on games on demand?

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
10k points for $20 how and where?

also, games on demand don't cost points... actual money. (unless they are the older xbox games)
pm sent on points

and you can buy them with points. click the game you want and click pay. on the next screen at the bottom there's an option to pay with points

details on games on demand?

just downloadable full games. i bought bad company 2 last week

TS
TS

Crave McSteak

ok, if I buy and download a game then erase it, will I be able to download it again later?

on PSN it keeps track of the games youve downloaded.

Emanon

Sep 24, 2003
AZ
Love on games on demand and wish there was a way to be able to install games I own on disc and play off the HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448