Just got my new punching bag

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
What the fuck this thing is @Jesus Shuttlesworth sized . Think they sent the 250lbs instead of the 200lbs. Using old 120lb as extra weight to anchor it down.

will post vids later 必

old
l7mRBsq.jpg

also reminds me of this 不

img_0305.jpg

QhkGBMq.jpg

Mejnoon

May 6, 2000
Omaha, NE
What the fuck are those clowns bro
Killer klowns from outer space

The final scene was filmed on the street my dads business was on. I was like 5, he woke my brother and I up in the middle of the night and took us down there to watch. We went up to the roof of a building across the street and watched the most bizarre thing Ive ever seen in my life, I had no idea wtf was going on or why we were out there or wtf my dad was all excited about.

true story

TS
TS
Mercedes

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
Killer klowns from outer space

The final scene was filmed on the street my dads business was on. I was like 5, he woke my brother and I up in the middle of the night and took us down there to watch. We went up to the roof of a building across the street and watched the most bizarre thing Ive ever seen in my life, I had no idea wtf was going on or why we were out there or wtf my dad was all excited about.

true story
God damn Id get freaked the fuck out. I love this movie and the weird vibes it gives

Reactions: Mejnoon

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright 穢 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026