Just got text from a wrong #. How to respond?

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
wvKBG7Il.png

myron "i ned it tonight hav job to do. need hands, come alone"

Hoodoo

Jan 13, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
We're rushing to assumptions here. This could just as easily be some highly educated, wealthy black family that just moved back from their estate in Germany and hasn't adjusted to a standard keyboard.

"Myron I engaged in fisticuffs with a gentleman and seem to have drawn some blood. Please be a good ol chap and allow me to borrow my neckerchief I loaned you one fortnight ago. In exchange I will pay you a negotiable sum of money and make a charitable contribution of one prepaid quest card that you can donate to a cause of your liking.

Cheerio"

spyder5280

Sep 4, 2004
Denver, Colorado
We're rushing to assumptions here. This could just as easily be some highly educated, wealthy black family that just moved back from their estate in Germany and hasn't adjusted to a standard keyboard.

"Myron I engaged in fisticuffs with a gentleman and seem to have drawn some blood. Please be a good ol chap and allow me to borrow my neckerchief I loaned you one fortnight ago. In exchange I will pay you a negotiable sum of money and make a charitable contribution of one prepaid quest card that you can donate to a cause of your liking.

Cheerio"

What about the brawl?

TS
TS
Monk

Monk

Oct 5, 2006
Milwaukee
Should probably stop talking to this dude. Incriminating myself for rofls on an internet forum, mr police man

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec