FRK Just had my first FFM 3Some

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DaTaSPiKe, Jun 18, 2006.

1. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Well-Known Member

HOLY SHIT :eek3: :drool:

2. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

details? :x:

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:werd:

And awesome! :h5:

4. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

thats hot.

5. DaTaSPiKe

I like to give detail, sometimes too much, but you'll get the point.

OK, well here we go.

My friend with benefits called me about 1 AM, and said since I wasn't able to make it to the club to see her, she wanted to stop by and say "Hi" and, oh btw I'm with one of my girlfriends. I told her sure, no problem.

So, about 20 minutes later they show up. My friend with beni's is about 5'5" and has 38DD's. Her girlfriend was this tiny 5'4" asian/hispanic looking girl with nice perky little 32/34 A/B's with a rockin' body. First thoughts were OH BOY. I didn't expect anything more than some heavy petting from the fwb and a set of blue balls to put me to bed, so I went in with an open mind.

Well they both had to use the restroom, so the gf used the spare and the fwb used mine in my room. The gf came out and asked where she was, and next thing I know both of them are in my bathroom, talking and giggling. I wait for a few and next thing I know the fwb comes out and says "We're sleepy" and walks back into my room.

I come into my room to find them both under the covers of my bed "snuggling". I must of had a grin on my face ear to ear. They both sat up as I approched the bed and both pulled me into the bed saying it was going to be my lucky night. For a little bit I just kind of layed there and talked with with them about god knows what, and next thing I know that the gf says to the fwb, well are you going to fuck him or what? I just about fell out of the bed. Next thing I know the gf was undressing the fwb and I was just laying there watching. The fwb is now naked and she says, there is no way that I am going to be the only one naked and proceeds to tear off the gf's clothes. I am still in total amazement here, just watching thinking, fresh pussy, new tits, I'm gonna have a good night.

There both naked at this point and there attention turns to grabbing and pulling, on me and my clothes. Both of them using only one hand to undress me seemingly working as a team, and using there other hands to roam the bodies of one another. They both tell me to get up and take off my pants, and get back in bed. The gf then states, "Don't even think about it, you are only watching." I was totally fine with this, so I just layed there at the edge of the bed and enjoyed the show being presented in front of me.

Both girls are pawing and grabbing at each other and are this huge tangled mound of flesh. Moaning, kissing, all these sounds coming from the other side of the bed. The fwb is now fingering the gf, and I can hear the soaking wet pussy while she's trusting one or several fingers in and out of her. I have hardon that'd you could drive nails with, and I'm just totally amazed at the events unfolding in front of me. They both suddenly stop, and look over at me and say "We need something bigger than two fingers." The fwb, then moves over and totally devours my cock taking it all in her mouth and down her throat, while the gf is greedly licking and sucking on her pussy. And almost if rehersed she's stops sucking on me and they switch positions so the gf is now laying in front of me, the fwb grabs my cock and shoves it in her gf's pussy, all the while she's licking and sucking on clit, and me when she would pull me out and clean me off.

This went on for what seemed like 10 minutes until the gf stops and pulls me out and switches positions, and now I am left pounding away at the fwb's soaking wet pussy. All while they are both telling me to fuck her hard, make it hurt. I was in heaven. They were pulling each others hair, biting and clawing at each others nipples and breasts. This lead into the new position. They were both laying on top of each other facing one another kissing and sucking on body parts, all while I was pulled behind them. This view was amazing. One beautiful pussy with a nice landing strip and one simply orgasmic pussy bare as bare could be both glistening with their juices. With hands coming from every direction I was pulled into my fwb's pussy and started to slowly fuck her, almost just to tease her. Well evidently the gf didn't like my pace so she placed her legs around me (she was on bottom) and pulled me in deeper and instructed me to fuck her, until she cums. I happily obliged. What seemed like mere minutes she was rhything back and forth moaning and swearing, it was music to my ears. After her pussy released me from it's clutches I then was placed into the gf's pussy and was intructed to make her cum.

I could go on and on, about everything. It was simply a very interesting night and one I would love to repeat. I will simply be reminded of the statement made by the gf, of "Rough sex is good sex, make it hurt".

Cliffs: FWB, and GF showed up, got naked we all fucked for about hour/hour and half. Good times!

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Holy crap, are you friggin kidding me? :bowdown: And I was worried you would get in trouble by the GF for having a FWB. Noice!

7. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

it was the fwb's g/f

8. DaTaSPiKe

yup

9. VulgarTheClown

Sounds like good times.

I'd be afriad i would nut to early.

FFM scares me.

I'm so paranoid i'd be like what if i cum to quick or the other chick gets me off instead of my girl how would she react etc...

fuckin nerve racking.

then again i'm kinda paranoid

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

oooooh, I seeeee! Sweet!
    Hahahaha, I never even thought about it like that from the guy's perspective.. interesting!

11. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Damn thats a hot story! Congrats man!!

12. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

that reads like something you'd download off the net :o

13. DaTaSPiKe

Very good point... My fwb is the one that got me off, and to be honest I was suprised that I was ready to go again, like right away. But I totally feel you. Today, I've just been running the night through my head, hoping that I paid enough attention to the fwb, and not too much to her gf. So we'll see.

And... I've been known to write a few erotica stories here and there...

14. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

schweet. :bigthumb:

any chances of it happening again? or was it just a one time deal?

15. VulgarTheClown

For the ladies...

How would you react if the got let it go too soon?

16. naughtie

naughtie New Member

If the guy came too soon? Well fuck, I would let him watch while me and the girl played until he was ready again. Not a problem :bigthumb:

17. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

that's why i keep my oral skills fine tuned, if i ever bust too early, it's no sweat because i know i can finish up with my tongue and fingers.

awesome story.

18. Monklicous

Monklicous New Member

:love::bowdown:

19. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Post #666! :love:

20. DaTaSPiKe

To be honest, I'd really be suprised. I mean I knew my fwb floated both ways, but I never ever thought it would be brought into my bed. Let alone participate. I can only hope that I am given the opportunity again. It was fun.

Just loved the freakiness that my fwb was showing, so it was definately different.

21. BenjiBean

BenjiBean New Member

22. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

holy shit man. I have a gear inspection in a few minutes and now I can't stand up without being a human sundial. At least give us the details through to the end next time. I'm jealous as shit. Congrats.

23. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

You ought to try MMF. 2x the insertables, 2x the fun. :eek5:

24. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

YUP.. that's how we are too:naughty:

25. VulgarTheClown

It seems you did not use protection, was taht the case?

Do you normaly not?