GUN Just joined gun crew

Shingmaster

omgOTbangaz4life
Apr 13, 2005
dirty ass fuckin' jersey
:wavey:

Picked up a Remington 870 Express Magnum today, I haven't been able to shoot it yet, pretty limited spots to shoot around here. I should be going to my sisters boyfriend's house this weekend or next to break it in. I'm on call staying at the squad building, i'll post pics when I get home in like 7 hours

Market Garden

:wavey:

Picked up a Remington 870 Express Magnum today, I haven't been able to shoot it yet, pretty limited spots to shoot around here. I should be going to my sisters boyfriend's house this weekend or next to break it in. I'm on call staying at the squad building, i'll post pics when I get home in like 7 hours

:noes: Will we hear about this on the news?

TS
TS
Shingmaster

Shingmaster

omgOTbangaz4life
Apr 13, 2005
dirty ass fuckin' jersey
Remington%20001.jpg

Remington%20002.jpg

Remington%20003.jpg

I did thumbnails because the images are huge and I'm too tired to resize right now

Last edited:

yar1182

Mar 26, 2008
Ventura California
The 870 is a classic. Every american should have one.
870r001.JPG

Coolest thing about mine is it's 18" w/ choke tubes

The finish on mine is beat to shit. Little orange rust spots from shooting in the rain at night (long story). My boss said we have a batch of stuff going in for nickle plating and we don't have enough to make the lot charge. Said if I had a long gun to send in it would be free. I thought about it but it would be too pretty being nickle plated. Kinda sissyfied.

yar1182

Mar 26, 2008
Ventura California
Can you shoot slugs with the modified rem choke that they come with? The range I use doesn't allow shot.

sure you can shoot slugs with a full choke if you wanted, though I would not use a turkey choke.

I have pretty much settled on inp mod or mod chokes as they pattern the best for me, and shoot slugs out to POA.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan