Just missed my flight to Chile

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Argentina > Chile

Bootleg wannabe 1st world country with all kinds of stupid rules, they would tear my truck apart everytime we crossed the border, stole my honey, my dog food, all fruits and vegetables, even some of my friggin spices :mad:

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Surely you have at least $30,000 in your checking account to show them.

it literally says check with your airline

his airline was no help
unfortunately the check in agents can, in some places, be much less helpful than the people at the call center (or the website for that matter).

much of the ground handling is contracted out and their job is to put on the right color shirt

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
Argentina > Chile

Bootleg wannabe 1st world country with all kinds of stupid rules, they would tear my truck apart everytime we crossed the border, stole my honey, my dog food, all fruits and vegetables, even some of my friggin spices :mad:

I definitely won’t be back after this. I’m gonna tell them their soccer team sucks ass

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
The thing is, I’d gladly have done whatever to get on that flight but the staff was no help and couldn’t even tell me where I could purchase it
Oh man, why didn’t the airline ticket checker know how to plan your trip for you? What a jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448