Just missed my flight to Chile

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
You need this thing that I can’t explain to you anything about.
They told you what you needed, you were too stupid to check the travel requirements before you left. … or even google “Covid travel insurance” on the spot

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
i am

i was gonna say you probably spent more time researching skottles and rtts than international travel thru third world countries post pandemic

I didn’t research or plan anything lol. I didn’t even know what days we would be in what cities. I got off shift at 0800 and was at the airport at 0930. But I trusted the people who planned it all

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
Yeah they probably have no idea, just retard gate agents that work at the airport

Buy some scummy scam insurance for $30 and hop on the next flight
1. Have no idea
2. They tell you where to get it, you purchase it, get sick, have shitty coverage, then place blame on airline because their agent told you to get that insurance
3. Agent hooks up with an insurance company that gives them kickbacks for sending bewildered travelers to them for last minute insurance.

Reactions: jeff2577

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
unfortunately the check in agents can, in some places, be much less helpful than the people at the call center (or the website for that matter).

much of the ground handling is contracted out and their job is to put on the right color shirt
Yeah those gate agents have to be around angry travelers all day and eat nasty expensive terminal food.

Much better help calling customer service where a dedicated agent will be glad to help you. He can give you his undivided attention from the privacy of his closet and fueled by hearty and affordable frozen dinners.

Reactions: DrewDown

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
Yeah those gate agents have to be around angry travelers all day and eat nasty expensive terminal food.

Much better help calling customer service where a dedicated agent will be glad to help you. He can give you his undivided attention from the privacy of his closet and fueled by hearty and affordable frozen dinners.
Sir, I respectfully object :o

It depends on the carrier. I represent carriers with great call centers and I also represent a company that operates call centers for airlines. Some of them are GREAT and will bend over backwards for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448