Just missed my flight to Chile

T_Dawgg

Escape Goat
May 6, 2001
vancity
The insurance ended up costing me $3.50 :rofl: oh well, live in learn. It’s been a good lesson in attention to detail as well as “trust but verify”. At least there is a later flight and it didn’t cost anything extra. Thank goodness for VIP lounges.
Get pirate drunk for free, always a hiccup or two when you’re traveling so no need to sweat it

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
Had same thing for Costa Rica last year. You had to buy THEIR insurance for so many dollars a day. Do it all online, get the email, and all should be good. Hopefully they can rebook you without much hassle.

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
BwXGQC3.jpg

Reactions: DrewDown
TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
Btw this sucks

All good now. Just never a good feeling watching the door close on the plane you want to be on. Even with the insurance we had to call a number to get a form emailed to us with the dollar amount and Covid-19 specifically mentioned. So just super thankful someone answered and was able to do that. Because it was a crapshoot with which company to go with.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
The insurance ended up costing me $3.50 :rofl: oh well, live in learn. It’s been a good lesson in attention to detail as well as “trust but verify”. At least there is a later flight and it didn’t cost anything extra. Thank goodness for VIP lounges.
@BAUCE

• Haha
Reactions: BAUCE
TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
What do they have for free grub in the PP lounge

They had some buffet style food at the vip lounge. We left and missed the flight then went to a random restaurant that gave us $54 in credit. Had a hamberguesa and two pisco sours. Now came back to the vip lounge and am having Jack and cokes. But only one free one here 👎. I think we could have gone to at least one more restaurant for a credit but honestly the lounge is so much more comfortable. It’s worth paying for drinks.

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
They had some buffet style food at the vip lounge. We left and missed the flight then went to a random restaurant that gave us $54 in credit. Had a hamberguesa and two pisco sours. Now came back to the vip lounge and am having Jack and cokes. But only one free one here 👎. I think we could have gone to at least one more restaurant for a credit but honestly the lounge is so much more comfortable. It’s worth paying for drinks.
why did restaurant give you credit?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448