GUN just ordered 2 essential arms lowers

Hooligan

Jan 18, 2004
$105 for the Tough Coat Black

I got 2, and there is a 7-10 day wait for shipping. Not bad...

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Well the use to be cast I think the new ones are suppose to be forged.

Ive heard of people saying they wont take PMAG's either

LiftedUp

Oct 7, 2008
They're forged now so no issues w/ cast.

I've never heard of or read of any issues with PMags in EA lowers specifically. I've heard of it in various lowers.

:werd:

I got mine in a few weeks ago. Excellent quality and finish, and an unbeatable price! :bowdown:

I tried to post some pics, but the board won't let me insert them as images probably because my sub ran out. So if someone else wants to copy these links and insert them as images that'd be cool.
aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/42968/lower1.jpg
aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/42969/lower2.jpg
aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/42970/lower3.jpg
aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/42971/lower4.jpg

LiftedUp

Oct 7, 2008
You just forgot to include http in there for re IMG tag ;)

No I didn't... I included them, and the forum wouldn't let me post it because my sub ran out. I had to deliberately TAKE THEM OUT and post the links without them in order for the board to allow my post to go through. So, I posted them like this so you guys could see them, and so hopefully someone with an active sub could post them as embedded images. :bigthumb:

Market Garden

No I didn't... I included them, and the forum wouldn't let me post it because my sub ran out. I had to deliberately TAKE THEM OUT and post the links without them in order for the board to allow my post to go through. So, I posted them like this so you guys could see them, and so hopefully someone with an active sub could post them as embedded images. :bigthumb:
You don't need an active sub to post images, I bet you need a certain post count before you can post images.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor