Just ordered an IKEA baby kitchenette

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
My daughter has a nice wood one that she has never played with other than storing other toys in the fake oven and microwave.
She'll be 5 in a month and Godzilla figures and hot wheels are her favorites.
Biollante+ Shin Godzilla to be exact for any super nerds

Reactions: Tommy

jrmcm

This world shall know pro-pain
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
The wood stuff is so much better.
My kid has a Hape kitchen set and grill. Doesn’t play with the kitchen stuff so much anymore, but it holds up so well I can sell it.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
May 2, 2002
My daughter has a nice wood one that she has never played with other than storing other toys in the fake oven and microwave.
She'll be 5 in a month and Godzilla figures and hot wheels are her favorites.
Biollante+ Shin Godzilla to be exact for any super nerds

buddies kid really enjoyed hers, shed use it as a restaurant

theres this kid science place here and it has a tiny town, which is basically all the boring bullshit adults do like grocery shopping but kid size

kids went fucking nuts for it

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
buddies kid really enjoyed hers, shed use it as a restaurant

theres this kid science place here and it has a tiny town, which is basically all the boring bullshit adults do like grocery shopping but kid size

kids went fucking nuts for it
There is something like that in Akron she liked, just never really cared for it at home.

digitaljames

Jan 3, 2005
Tampa
Gf just got one for her youngest daughter. I got her a play smoothie making kit to go with it. She loves it all.

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
We just found a nice one in the neighborhood being thrown away. It's a nice wooden pottery barn set.. He got bored of it after the first week

Tommy

Long Member Standing
Apr 12, 2001
NYC
We have the KidKraft one. I installed motion lights in the fridge, freezer, microware and oven to simulate real appliances. I swap out the rechargeable batteries every few months.

Reactions: TenSteel

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman