CAR just ordered ONR Wash & Wax

justin30513

Jan 2, 2006
Ive also been using it as an interior wipe down. I works really well and seems to have some anti-static advantages. Who knew?!?!?

It is one heck of a clay lube/QD though.

Run N. Gun

Aug 10, 2004
Beauty of ONR is that I wash then clay in the same step, obviously I spray my clay lube via a spray bottle, then dry.

My neighbor takes his cars to the local car wash (because he's lazy) and they always look like crap afterwards. He pulls into his driveway and I'm finishing up washing/waxing the car in the garage and he's just watching me. Afterwards I pulled the car outside in the sun to check it all out and he keeps looking at his car and my car, back and forth. Yep, I was done (wash + wax) in less time than it took him to drive there, get it washed and get back. My car looks 100 times better too. LOL!

ONR - FTW! :bigthumb:

JRock10

May 25, 2005
Nashville, TN FTW
Beauty of ONR is that I wash then clay in the same step, obviously I spray my clay lube via a spray bottle, then dry.

My neighbor takes his cars to the local car wash (because he's lazy) and they always look like crap afterwards. He pulls into his driveway and I'm finishing up washing/waxing the car in the garage and he's just watching me. Afterwards I pulled the car outside in the sun to check it all out and he keeps looking at his car and my car, back and forth. Yep, I was done (wash + wax) in less time than it took him to drive there, get it washed and get back. My car looks 100 times better too. LOL!

ONR - FTW! :bigthumb:
:coold:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan