Just renewed my gun club membership...

Ballast

Cold Heartless Bastard
Aug 9, 2001
London, Ontario
Why is it that everything expensive either renews around Christmas or your Birthday?

Especially government things... like my driver's license, car plates, health card, passport, firearms license all get to be renewed on your birthday. It's like the government hates us.
Now I've got to renew my club membership, my nzb planet membership, my actual newsgroup membership, my parking space, I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting.... Need to write cheques for my condo fees too...

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: intro_vert13

Deleted member 9731

Why is it that everything expensive either renews around Christmas or your Birthday?

Especially government things... like my driver's license, car plates, health card, passport, firearms license all get to be renewed on your birthday. It's like the government hates us.
Now I've got to renew my club membership, my nzb planet membership, my actual newsgroup membership, my parking space, I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting.... Need to write cheques for my condo fees too...
You mean like at the end of the fucking year? How odd right?

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
If you're going to own a pistol here, it's for the range so you have to keep an active range membership.

Most places here call them a Private Range or Gun Club. Basically just means, you pay to join and there is some sort of vetting program so random assholes aren't let in. Fuck going to any sort of public range with random people.

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
I didn't renew for last year, is like 300 bucks a year and I didn't go that often but was an awesome place to shoot. But decided not to renew for this year and glad I didn't, not shooting guns for a while ammo is way too expensive. I guess I could have gone and shot trap or skeet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman