ART Just shot one of the biggest MMA stars

Mannaze

Oct 22, 2006
San Diego,CARIFORNIA
Fedor Emelianenko is one of the most mysterious and highly regarded MMA fighters in the world. He's a very reclusive guy and it was amazing to be in his presence.

Here are some pics I snapped for AOL.

my site

www.jameslawphotography.com

Fedor6.jpg

fedor1logo.jpg

Fedor2AOL.jpg

Ferdor3aol.jpg

http://www.mmafighting.com/photos/fedor-vs-henderson-workout-photos/

ok_computer

OT Supporter
Jan 24, 2005
Edmonton, AB, Canada
ok... otap is kinda weirdly swinging off your nuts i find

if anyone else posted the pics you post, but in their own thread, they'd get called out A LOT on them being not very sharp. this is probably the third or fourth time i've said "is this really the best one?" because it's really not sharp.

dunno if you're using an iffy lens or what, but take it for what it is :dunno: seems like a fun ass jerb.

EDIT: and i'm not talking about "oh his arm is blurry when he's punching 100mp/h"

TS
TS
Mannaze

Mannaze

Oct 22, 2006
San Diego,CARIFORNIA

if anyone else posted the pics you post, but in their own thread, they'd get called out A LOT on them being not very sharp. this is probably the third or fourth time i've said "is this really the best one?" because it's really not sharp.

dunno if you're using an iffy lens or what, but take it for what it is :dunno: seems like a fun ass jerb.

EDIT: and i'm not talking about "oh his arm is blurry when he's punching 100mp/h"

OTAP usually enjoys some iffy stuff collectively. I find that I like about 5% of things posted.

Shooting at 4000ISO and 1/120 of a sec. Might look soft.

<3 you all day.

ok_computer

OT Supporter
Jan 24, 2005
Edmonton, AB, Canada
OTAP usually enjoys some iffy stuff collectively. I find that I like about 5% of things posted.

Shooting at 4000ISO and 1/120 of a sec. Might look soft.

<3 you all day.

4000ISO jesus, ok well thats the ticket.

thanks for not acting like a retard about this :h5: i'd love to have your job in the summer

dmora

It does help that he's a good person and helpful too. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan