GAME Just started 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Wolf Demon

HURF DURF
OT Supporter
Mar 26, 2007
Montana State, son
Got it for the wife because she loved the old Zelda games but she's been shunning it because she thinks it's just copying Zelda. Apparently she doesn't get the concept of a tribute:ugh2:

Anyway, so far the game is fucking awesome:bowdown::bowdown:

eXtraVert3d

Pop this, bitch!
Dec 1, 2004
Sea-Town
Absolutely LOVED it until I got stuck in some temple.... Fire Temple I think it was? Some stupid shit where you had to go ALL the way through the temple flipping switches to make certain walls go up and down, then ALL the way back through to make it to the boss area. If you die, you have to go through it all again. Fuck that noise. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm shelving the game indefinitely.

TS
TS
Wolf Demon

Wolf Demon

HURF DURF
OT Supporter
Mar 26, 2007
Montana State, son
Absolutely LOVED it until I got stuck in some temple.... Fire Temple I think it was? Some stupid shit where you had to go ALL the way through the temple flipping switches to make certain walls go up and down, then ALL the way back through to make it to the boss area. If you die, you have to go through it all again. Fuck that noise. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm shelving the game indefinitely.
these goddamn temples start getting pretty hard and confusing pretty fast

gui3

all the dude ever wanted was his rug back
May 6, 2000
I really liked it, but I didn't finish it.
This is because it kept the annoying things about old games - restarting a dungeon when you die. This was fine when Zelda came out and I was 10 and I had nothing to do but play NES.

Now I have a life and a GameFly queue and I'm not interested in frustration gaming.

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
When the temples started getting REALLY confusing, I just followed a guide. Trust me, you'll need it. There's so much backtracking and shit for those places.

TS
TS
Wolf Demon

Wolf Demon

HURF DURF
OT Supporter
Mar 26, 2007
Montana State, son
I had to consult the internet to find that faggot desert temple mage. How the fuck was I supposed to figure out it was some random person in an inn:ugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan