FIT Just started bulking again v.maneroxic crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomb

Feb 22, 2005
Houston, TX
Just got done sitting down drinking my weight gainer shake, feeling like imma asplode vomit all over the screen....

boy I sure missed this sensation :hsugh:

stomach stretching ftl :barf:

TS
TS
Abomb

Abomb

Feb 22, 2005
Houston, TX
just checked his training log, yep hes definetly manorexic crew so he does in fact belong in my thread after all :rofl:

brettD

Dec 4, 2004
NH
i wish i felt the same way, i was getting fucked with all day seeing like these cookie ads all over the place. i finally broke down and went to the store and got some =/ fuck im fat

TS
TS
Abomb

Abomb

Feb 22, 2005
Houston, TX
i wish i felt the same way, i was getting fucked with all day seeing like these cookie ads all over the place. i finally broke down and went to the store and got some =/ fuck im fat

mmm i guess im fortunate or unfortunate to be in a position atm where i can pound icecream and pizza and keep the fat gain reasonable for the amount of crap im eating

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
after nov. 1 i'm going to clean bulk until end of february. march i'll begin summer cut so by the time may/june rolls around i'll be in summer shape. 3 months/12 weeks seems enough time to cut?

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004
eating disorder crew signing in. anorexia made me drop down to 125lbs before I got some help. it's still extremely hard for me to eat food in mass quantities.

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
I just ate 2.5 servings of refried beans, half an avocado, a little cheddar cheese some corn tortilla chips.. I also had 16oz skim milk and 8oz salmon.

I like to mix weird shit sometimes. :o

jmezz

layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours
Nov 26, 2004
at the end of the day the kid is one of the most dedicated noobs ive ever met and his diet dedication is probably better than 99 percent of the peopkle on this board.

Truth, I see it firsthand every single day. Also see firsthand him doing stupid shit like clobbering his own forehead with a plate on the chest supported row. :bowrofl:

and RG has everyone beat in manorexic crew...dude was legit anorexic :mamoru:

Has everyone beat in pasty pastemonster crew as well with Formzy in a close 2nd and abomb in 3rd. :bowrofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor