FIT Just started weight lifting, have some questions about FAPing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technik

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2003
So like, if you are trying to bulk up does it make sense to cut back on the fapping? Basically you are wasting away all your proteins?

Or should you fap more to get high testosterone levels?

I know nothing of this topic broly's

TS
TS
Technik

Technik

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2003
But if you're trying to build muscle mass and bulk up how often should you fap\fuck per week?

Soldier101

Jun 9, 2003
United States
But if you're trying to build muscle mass and bulk up how often should you fap\fuck per week?

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
check out my log and progress pics..

fap daily, sometimes bi daily. and one time i got laid.

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
but i thought you were supposed to do legs several times a week. when will i have time for all this.

Ep

So like, if you are trying to bulk up does it make sense to cut back on the fapping? Basically you are wasting away all your proteins?

Or should you fap more to get high testosterone levels?

I know nothing of this topic broly's

It's insignificant, do it as you wish. Besides, ejaculating pretty frequently is conducive to a healthy life style. I'll always remember my sexy german biology teacher talking about how all men should ejaculate routinely and told all the guys to make sure they masturbate frequently:rofl:. God she was hot.

Mass

Jan 11, 2004
you should be fap'ing with a slow eccentric and an explosive concentric for best results

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Also, being in a committed relationship lowers your testosterone, so you should stay single as long as possible to maximize your muscle building efforts.

Am J Hum Biol. 2011 Jul-Aug;23(4):553-5. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21188. Epub 2011 May 31.

Testosterone and romance: the association of testosterone with relationship commitment and satisfaction in heterosexual men and women.

Hooper AE, Gangestad SW, Thompson ME, Bryan AD.

Department of Psychology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, 87131, USA. [email protected]

OBJECTIVES: The current study extends previous research on testosterone (T) and mating effort by examining whether relationship commitment and satisfaction explain variance in T beyond relationship status alone.

METHODS: Salivary testosterone and self-reported assessments of relationship commitment and satisfaction were assessed among 90 heterosexual men and women (age M = 23.57) in a cross-sectional community sample.

RESULTS: Relationship commitment was significantly related to T among men (P < 0.01), with increasing levels of commitment predicting lower T, even among paired men (P < 0.05). In contrast, relationship commitment was not related to women's T (P > 0.05). Controlling for relationship commitment, satisfaction did not predict T levels in men or women (P's > 0.18).

CONCLUSIONS: The association of increasing relationship commitment with reduced T levels in men confirms and extends prior research linking T with mating effort. Together with previous research, this study suggests that T does not vary with relationship commitment or quality in monogamous, heterosexual women.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
adam someday love will find you .. break those chains that bind you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec