FIT just threw up bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004
had a protein shake... 1 scoop ON/6 oz skim/5 tbsp flax seed

Drank it in about 3 minutes... then about 9 minutes later threw up. It was weird though.. I was expecting it to look like flax seed and liquid, however what came up looked like dog food. Big, random fluffy brown shapes.. they were big though, like the size of a fucking whole shelled peanut.

Cliffs:
Do not get Strawberry ON whey discounted to $19.99 at gnc

TS
TS
evh

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004
1 scoop made you yack?

oh and flax seed. never had that.

yeah, i don't know. i've had this tub for about 1.5 weeks now, drink the shakes all the time. I have a very strong stomach as well... I have no idea why I puked. I will admit I don't like the taste of the strawberry, but I eat disgusting shit all day, so this is nothing.

Pen Is Mightier

I'd never buy Strawberry sounds foul. Chocolate/something normal ftw.

Mass

Jan 11, 2004
ditch the flaxseed, I hate that shit. Use safflower or virgin coconut oil instead

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
another quality thread brought to you by evh and Pen Is Mightier, where hugging eachother and telling themselves it will be ok is normal

Pen Is Mightier

another quality thread brought to you by evh and Pen Is Mightier, where hugging eachother and telling themselves it will be ok is normal
MY WRISTSSS ARE ON FIRE FIIIRREEEE MOMMM!!!!!!!

Pen Is Mightier

x-men_wall_paper_gambit.jpg

:eek4:

lawrencel715

Jul 11, 2005
strawberry on is nasty. i managed to finisht he 5lbs i bought.

if you must have strawberry, syntha 6 is the way to go. tastes just like a strawberry milkshake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor