Just watched American Beauty

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Still holds up :bowdown:

I've watched it at least a dozen times through the years but it's probably been a good 10 years since I have watched it last. I could watch it over and over.

Mena Suvari: :wackit: She looks kinda funny but I had a thing for her back in the day. My gf used to always get mad at me when we watched it. :rofl:

And how the fuck didn't it get an Oscar for for original score? Lost to The Red Violin, whatever the fuck that is. :wtf:

TS
TS
HipHopHead

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
don't forget the 17 year old jumbo yum yums :yikes:

goxfq7mdc3q41.jpg

@///TRASH

• Love
Reactions: ///TRASH and Bloke

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
As much as I love Kevin spacey the actor, all the sex assault shit that has come to light in the last few years is making it hard to enjoy his stuff :(

Sad harmonica
Nov 26, 2001
Top 20 movie until the allegations. Haven't watched it since Spacey caught problem.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Still holds up :bowdown:

I've watched it at least a dozen times through the years but it's probably been a good 10 years since I have watched it last. I could watch it over and over.

Mena Suvari: :wackit: She looks kinda funny but I had a thing for her back in the day. My gf used to always get mad at me when we watched it. :rofl:

And how the fuck didn't it get an Oscar for for original score? Lost to The Red Violin, whatever the fuck that is. :wtf:
I'll fight you irl. The Red Violin is awesome.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
also Mena Suvari does have kind of a weird face, but she had a smoking hot body.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan