ENT Just watched shamalyans Old

TS
TS
sans_pants

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
Lol, I love them all excluding the Last Airbender what can I say. I find him one of the most brash go for broke filmmakers out there.
I’m glad you enjoy them I just cannot agree. Ain’t gotta be a fight or nothing like what you like

Reactions: KneeGar

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
They all aged at disparate rates as well

At one point Gael Garcias wife said oh you've aged, you have wrinkles. The makeup artists hadn't altered him at all yet. They finally gave him a few 25 min before the finale. It's stuff like that constantly in his movies

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Srsly go back and watch that scene where his wife told him he gained wrinkles

He totally hadn't

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I want to like his movies, I really do

They just typically end up becoming so corny

TS
TS
sans_pants

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
I could say the same about Gravity lol I think it just comes down to if you vibe with the movie or not but that's just my opinion

bruh the craftsmanship on display between these two movies is not debatable

shammy just swung the camera away and back when he wanted to change ages

Reactions: Sphygmo

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Why?

I always hear that but didn't see it from viewing it. I think the hate is almost completely unfounded

I just found it to be so overly sentimental and pretentious. The teaser made it seem like it might be some crazy sci-fi thriller, but the movie is so boring after the initial scene where everyone dies. A lot of the 'tense' moments are just her screaming while being swung around on a rope. Most of the movie annoyed me more than anything else

"Either I die or I have one hell of a story to tell, Houston 😅" - her as I roll my eyes

This shot is symbolic of how the Gravity of the horrific situation she's going through is like the amniotic fluid that nurtures a fetus and allows it to develop. Space is the motherly womb she occupies

g3-e1403201827971.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza