Virginia
excel.exe /update OTers.xls
1/13/2022
SBrooks1 - aiding and abetting a domestic terrorist
giphy.gif

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Is it acceptable to say that you enjoyed watching Rick and Morty but you wouldn't consider yourself a fan or watch it again on purpose?

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i watched a season or 2 of rick and morty, it had some solid laughs. the dog in the mech suit asking where his testicles are will never not be funny. where are my testicles, summer? shit's fuckin funny i don't care. i wouldn't call myself a R&M fan though. i mean i've onliy seen like 25% of the show and never made an effort to watch more.

Reactions: Dusty Busterson

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
i watched a season or 2 of rick and morty, it had some solid laughs. the dog in the mech suit asking where his testicles are will never not be funny. where are my testicles, summer? shit's fuckin funny i don't care. i wouldn't call myself a R&M fan though. i mean i've onliy seen like 25% of the show and never made an effort to watch more.

I enjoy Rick and Morty when theyre separate adventures instead of incomprehensible story arcs

Reactions: Dusty Busterson

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Some eps were really funny

I just never had much drive to watch more while people were acting like it was the best show on TV and actively clamoring for more eps

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy