Kenny Powers: Stolen Valor Callout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
It's funny, because initially I was totally fucking with Viper. I had no problem with him and was just clowning around one day, because he seemed like the type who likes to give people shit so I figured he could take it too. But he got really weird, took things I said as a joke seriously and got butthurt and now looks for opportunities to bash me. Grow a pair.
:bowrofl:

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
It's funny, because initially I was totally fucking with Viper. I had no problem with him and was just clowning around one day, because he seemed like the type who likes to give people shit so I figured he could take it too. But he got really weird, took things I said as a joke seriously and got butthurt and now looks for opportunities to bash me. Grow a pair.
Viper is an awful member and absolutely nobody likes him. He posts completely inconsequential and unoriginal white noise, yet still manages to make everyone hate him somehow

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC

I skipped from the first page to this one. I have no other basis for this statement.

bowrofl smileys are 98% of the time used for reactions to genuinely funny or bowrofl worthy moments. in cases like this...it's usually cause the person deploying them is shook.

I dunno why I remember things but I seem to remember you being involved in meltdown proportion events in earlier OT years. there was some kind of drama w/ you.

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
Now I'm a "cunt" because you couldn't take a joke. Calm down, Viper. I don't even dislike you, I just like messing with you because you're easy to wind up.

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
We get it. You're well educated. Christ.

no no. he's right. you've been through this cycle before. I think the last time was a couple of years ago. You got everyone to hate you. And you disappeared. This time only to resurrect to spout Trump shit and try and troll everyone as if they had forgotten how worthless you are. We haven't. go away.

Skyhawk

Banned
Nov 19, 2009
KRCK
PSA: no one likes Viper

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
no no. he's right. you've been through this cycle before. I think the last time was a couple of years ago. You got everyone to hate you. And you disappeared. This time only to resurrect to spout Trump shit and try and troll everyone as if they had forgotten how worthless you are. We haven't. go away.
I post shit that makes me laugh. Then autists like you take it seriously and get all butt hurt about it.

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
PSA: no one likes Viper
I never paid any attention years ago. :o I didn't mind him tbh, he seemed like he'd be able to handle my jokes, but I was wrong. He is really sensitive or something, because I didn't even go out of my way. I can be a cunt, he hasn't even seen that side though.

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
I had an original thought once. It was a jump to conclusions mat. You see, it would be this mat with a bunch on conclusions written on it that you could jump to.
jump_conclusions-600x356.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448