Kenny Powers: Stolen Valor Callout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
It's funny, because initially I was totally fucking with Viper. I had no problem with him and was just clowning around one day, because he seemed like the type who likes to give people shit so I figured he could take it too. But he got really weird, took things I said as a joke seriously and got butthurt and now looks for opportunities to bash me. Grow a pair.
@Viper is an actual crazy person.

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
I will whine about it on an Internet forum and then have you prove it's not true. AVS WILL BE AT STAKE BROS. AVS.
:rofl: See, now that was kind of funny. You should stop taking everything so seriously.

Also, you'll have to wait in line. I have this shitty av until February. :o

Reactions: Viper

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
You must understand how you being the wife of the TS of a backfired callout thread makes it that much more entertaining. Unfortunately that has been buried by autism and rage.
I definitely can see why it's entertaining.

I should probably not have posted in here and fueled any flames and normally I would not. I don't post alongside my husband or get involved in forum drama he may have and vice versa. I stay out of that Donald Trump mega thread for a reason. It's full of negativity and shit posting, and I don't know why my husband wants to take part in that. Though, I have been guilty of it so I kind of understand. I went way too far when insulting Buttslut a few months back, and I don't feel good about it.

|(<>|\|

+420╾━╤デ╦︻
Jun 17, 2001
Los Angeles
I definitely can see why it's entertaining.

I should probably not have posted in here and fueled any flames and normally I would not. I don't post alongside my husband or get involved in forum drama he may have and vice versa. I stay out of that Donald Trump mega thread for a reason. It's full of negativity and shit posting, and I don't know why my husband wants to take part in that. Though, I have been guilty of it so I kind of understand. I went way too far when insulting Buttslut a few months back, and I don't feel good about it.
you definitely took that shit too far, but at least you regret it :hug:

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
you definitely took that shit too far, but at least you regret it :hug:
No, I don't feel good by making other people feel bad. I never have.

I find some of the things she says to be offensive, but I should learn to use my IL and try acting like an adult on OT. IRL I would never do that to someone, so I shouldn't do it online either.

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
No, I don't feel good by making other people feel bad. I never have.

I find some of the things she says to be offensive, but I should learn to use my IL and try acting like an adult on OT. IRL I would never do that to someone, so I shouldn't do it online either.
That man beast deserves all the hate she gets.

autibahn

Banned
Aug 24, 2006
losangeles
Viper is an awful member and absolutely nobody likes him. He posts completely inconsequential and unoriginal white noise, yet still manages to make everyone hate him somehow
bingo.gif

Reactions: Chuck Finley
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec