Kenny Powers: Stolen Valor Callout

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKranky

WhazzamattaU?
May 11, 2005
Hmmm, so, people bickering in the thread but no action and no TS. It minus whale be Larry'd at this point

Bobby_Boucher

King Trumpkin Bobby Boucher
Mar 27, 2016
Great America
you definitely took that shit too far, but at least you regret it :hug:

No, I don't feel good by making other people feel bad. I never have.

I find some of the things she says to be offensive, but I should learn to use my IL and try acting like an adult on OT. IRL I would never do that to someone, so I shouldn't do it online either.

Didn't read this thread..starting to think I should have..

YOTMD strikes again??

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
This part..

What was it?
I was talking about how the mega Donald Trump thread is full of negativity, bashing, bad fellowship and shitposting. I said that I stay out of it because I went to far when bashing Buttslut and that I'm not proud of it.

No meltdown. I brought it up myself, and it's something that has kept me from posting as much here lately. I felt gross after many of the posts I made months ago.

Reactions: Chuck Finley

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
I definitely can see why it's entertaining.

I should probably not have posted in here and fueled any flames and normally I would not. I don't post alongside my husband or get involved in forum drama he may have and vice versa. I stay out of that Donald Trump mega thread for a reason. It's full of negativity and shit posting, and I don't know why my husband wants to take part in that. Though, I have been guilty of it so I kind of understand. I went way too far when insulting Buttslut a few months back, and I don't feel good about it.
He can't resist the meme thread, it calls out to him.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Don't go read his posts in there unless you want a divorce. It's pretty bad. :rofl:

QHPCvG4.gif

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
Don't go read his posts in there unless you want a divorce. It's pretty bad. :rofl:
I'm sure there are some very negative posts. :o

We've been together for 17 years. I know who he is better than anyone, and he's a good person. I could write pages about all of the things I love about him and why he's my best friend, and why I think he allowed himself to be sucked into shitty drama threads but I'll spare you the moosh and myself the accusations of trying to rescue him.

Reactions: Chuck Finley

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
I'm sure there are some very negative posts. :o

We've been together for 17 years. I know who he is better than anyone, and he's a good person. I could write pages about all of the things I love about him and why he's my best friend, and why I think he allowed himself to be sucked into shitty drama threads but I'll spare you the moosh and myself the accusations of trying to rescue him.
Describe dick
Explain taste

Reactions: Skyhawk

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
31 pages and no cliffs? :riaa:
Surefire called Kenny out for lying or exaggerating his military service after the two of them had a dick waving contest. Chuck Finley confirms Kenny is not lying, so Surefire was wrong. Miserable nerds came into this thread and jumped up and down like chimps with roid rage. Bashed me and brought up me over and over again because TS is my husband. I came in here after receiving numerous notifications when I logged in, stayed for the attention whoring and posted my tits on page 26.

Bobby_Boucher

Mar 27, 2016
Great America
I was talking about how the mega Donald Trump thread is full of negativity, bashing, bad fellowship and shitposting. I said that I stay out of it because I went to far when bashing Buttslut and that I'm not proud of it.

No meltdown. I brought it up myself, and it's something that has kept me from posting as much here lately. I felt gross after many of the posts I made months ago.
ah, the shame stage.

I don't think it was that bad though, election threads are always like that. People are passionate and competitive. We all know and understand it. I doubt anyone thought about it much. Cool of you to apologize for your meltdown though. That's big of you.

Bobby_Boucher

Mar 27, 2016
Great America
Surefire called Kenny out for lying or exaggerating his military service after the two of them had a dick waving contest. Chuck Finley confirms Kenny is not lying, so Surefire was wrong. Miserable nerds came into this thread and jumped up and down like chimps with roid rage. Bashed me and brought up me over and over again because TS is my husband. I came in here after receiving numerous notifications when I logged in, stayed for the attention whoring and posted my tits on page 26.
:rofl: wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec