Kenny Powers: Stolen Valor Callout

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
Surefire called Kenny out for lying or exaggerating his military service after the two of them had a dick waving contest. Chuck Finley confirms Kenny is not lying, so Surefire was wrong. Miserable nerds came into this thread and jumped up and down like chimps with roid rage. Bashed me and brought up me over and over again because TS is my husband. I came in here after receiving numerous notifications when I logged in, stayed for the attention whoring and posted my tits on page 26.

:eek3:

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
ah, the shame stage.

I don't think it was that bad though, election threads are always like that. People are passionate and competitive. We all know and understand it. I doubt anyone thought about it much. Cool of you to apologize for your meltdown though. That's big of you.
I have disliked Buttslut for a long time now, but yeah, it got ramped up to new levels during the election. I won't repeat what I said, but I went much lower than I would typically go, even on OT.

I have tried to stay away from personally attacking people for the most part, but every now and then I do stoop lower than I'd like to. I have no problem debating and arguing but bringing up someone's life and struggles shouldn't factor into that.

I wish all of OT would stop with this. I'm not going to say OT is to blame for my shitty posts, but it certainly doesn't help when the majority of posts over the past six months have so have been really vicious.

Reactions: Junkie

Bobby_Boucher

King Trumpkin Bobby Boucher
Mar 27, 2016
Great America
I have disliked Buttslut for a long time now, but yeah, it got ramped up to new levels during the election. I won't repeat what I said, but I went much lower than I would typically go, even on OT.

I have tried to stay away from personally attacking people for the most part, but every now and then I do stoop lower than I'd like to. I have no problem debating and arguing but bringing up someone's life and struggles shouldn't factor into that.

I wish all of OT would stop with this. I'm not going to say OT is to blame for my shitty posts, but it certainly doesn't help when the majority of posts over the past six months have so have been really vicious.
Gotta learn to brush it off. People go hard on me and I'm probably the happiest guy on OT.

Reactions: meatball

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties

buttslut is a disgusting person. if i ever see you post like this again im going to mail you a turd

Reactions: BII

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston

politics and internet: serious business

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
politics and internet: serious business
I always tell myself it's just the internet, so who cares if I tear into someone. But I don't feel that way anymore.

And yes, people can just log out (and should log out) if they're being bothered. But that doesn't mean I need to go out of my way to be an asshole.

I have been trying to be more positive and a better person lately. :o

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club

Not hatin' but...

You don't need all of OT to change for you to not be that way. Participation in that kind of posting is a choice that you make. Plenty of people on here post without being negative.

meatball

vorrei ma non posto
Jan 11, 2005
<<<Union County>>>

i've been getting weirded out by it too and have been saying it for a while. people are really proud or excited to have someone meltdown, or are constantly getting personal. OT has always been mean, and that's part of the appeal, but 99% nowadays it doesn't feel like a hazing/teasing vibe anymore. so much self-hatred on this site it's unreal.

Bobby_Boucher

King Trumpkin Bobby Boucher
Mar 27, 2016
Great America
I always tell myself it's just the internet, so who cares if I tear into someone. But I don't feel that way anymore.

And yes, people can just log out (and should log out) if they're being bothered. But that doesn't mean I need to go out of my way to be an asshole.

I have been trying to be more positive and a better person lately. :o
just do it in a good way. I never flat out attack people. I may call people faggots but that's whatever. When you feel yourself getting nasty, log out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
i've been getting weirded out by it too and have been saying it for a while. people are really proud or excited to have someone meltdown, or are constantly getting personal. OT has always been mean, and that's part of the appeal, but 99% nowadays it doesn't feel like a hazing/teasing vibe anymore. so much self-hatred on this site it's unreal.
OTers.xlsx imho

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
Not hatin' but...

You don't need all of OT to change for you to not be that way. Participation in that kind of posting is a choice that you make. Plenty of people on here post without being negative.
I agree with you 100%.

I'm not blaming OT, but I do think that there's a lot of negativity here. But you are absolutely correct, and I have often wondered how some members keep so cool all of the time. :o I know I have lost it on occasion and went too far with personal attacks or allowing myself to be upset when someone attacked me.

I'm just trying to not be part of the problem anymore.

BII

Y’all got any daughters that need sittin’ ?
Oct 28, 2005
SoCal
:rofl: I dislike her and often find her posts offensive, but I'd rather just ignore her than try to attack her.

her, kenny powers, slowta are on my list of people i dont bother responding to anymore

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
:werd:

Agreed, I want to see that change. It's more fun when people can actually talk. I'm not saying we should all sit around and compliment each other all day, a little dose of hazing and teasing is fine here and there. But it's to a point where I've lost interest in posting here most of the time.

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
:hmm: I saw big holes in the water the other day. :rofl:
c4jt321.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor