Kenny Powers: Stolen Valor Callout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
I started this because I was being petty. At some point I realized I was trying way too hard to dick with a guy that probably feels like shit in real life (I can't imagine spending hours everyday finding, hosting, and reposting dozens of memes a day feels good IRL).

I don't know why he's so bitter. Doesn't matter though, as I was wrong.

Go ahead and do whatever you think is fair.

Edit: posting this after receiving high priority notification from Jennipher via red phone
This would have gone much better for you if you had just said "Yep, I stepped on my dick, let's move on" rather than trying to get a final petty jab in there. :rofl:

TS
TS
Feels Good Man
Jun 9, 2004
AIDS Pool
do you ever get tired of being wrong bud? hard to believe that a washed up camwhore could be more intelligent than you but you should probably stick to letting your wife speak on your behalf

Dude, the bet was made and I honestly don't care about the results. I enjoyed Christmas with my family while you jack hammered F5 and posted a few hundred more memes trashing Hillary fucking Clinton.

I was wrong about you not serving. You apparently did something in Afghanistan. While I find it hard to believe that a combat veteran would spend 8 hours a day reposting shitty memes and generally being a cunt, I was wrong.

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Dude, the bet was made and I honestly don't care about the results. I enjoyed Christmas with my family while you jack hammered F5 and posted a few hundred more memes trashing Hillary fucking Clinton.

I was wrong about you not serving. You apparently did something in Afghanistan. While I find it hard to believe that a combat veteran would spend 8 hours a day reposting shitty memes and generally being a cunt, I was wrong.
Aren't you tired? The hole you're in is big enough imo

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005

are you sure you wanna keep flailing wildly like this? your disappearing act into the villa with your wifes family that she said you hated was much wiser

joke's old

show some respect
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
india
I was wrong about you not serving.

That's allllll that message needed....
Instead--

Reactions: Kenny Powers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec