OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
giphy-downsized-large.gif

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
UPDATE FOR JUSTICE SEEKERS: I have it on good authority that this retard @Surefire was PMing one of our well respected Smods claiming he couldn't find the av I made for him. You know, the one his wife quoted :bowrofl:

So the smod personally PMed surepussy the av and he hasn't logged in since

SHAME the mods have not enforced the consequences of @Surefire OWN misdeeds and woefully handled call out thread that backfired on him.

Every day this injustice is allowed to continue only adds to the SHAME ON ALL THOSE MODS who still fail to do the right thing.

2017 MAKE OT GREAT AGAIN

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
cliffs? worth reading?
Cliffs: surefire who happens to be my husband didn't believe Kenny powers was a combat vet and figured he was embelishing because Kenny is a cunt. Turns out Kenny wasn't lying about being a combat vet but is a cunt.

OT proceeded to be shitlords and attack me throughout the thread. Pointing out to my husband what a whore and shit wife and mother I am.

My husband decides fuck this place and because he hasn't changed his avatar retard crew is melting down.

I say go ahead and ban him for three months instead of making him change his avatar.

Reactions: Narc

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
cliffs? worth reading?
1. Surefire melts down because trump won and gets rustled by kenny powers posting in the TRUMP thread
2. Surefire decides to make a thread and "call out" kenny powers saying he never served in the armed forces and had been lying to all of OT
3. Kenny powers tries to get surefire to make a bet and surefire backs down like a beta bitch and parsing of words intensifies
4. Kenny powers sends proof of service to MOD, MOD confirms kenny powers is telling the truth.
5. Surefire parsing of words intensifies and leaves thread like the beta bitch he is.
6. Surefire sends his wife in to defend his honor.
7. We call on mods to punish Surefire for his betabitch ness and because he got GOT
8. Mods are beta bitches and do nothing(so far)
9. His wife Jennipher tries to come in here and call all of us "whiny bitches" when her "whiny bitch" of a husband can't even own up he was wrong and take his punishment like a man ON THE CALLOUT THREAD HE CREATED AND STARTED
10. SHAME on all mods surefire and jennipher to not even admitting they were wrong or taking their punishment like adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet