Kenny Powers: Stolen Valor Callout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
If every time I post here I have to keep seeing this, I'd rather not post here anymore.

It was a stupid thread, I said ban him for it, but these dipshits won't be happy until they squeeze every last bit of drama out of this and that means coming after me now.

I'm too old for this shit.
You've been here just as long as me and should know that the behavior you two had as this thread progressed is NOT how to you deal with being called out on OT :o

Reactions: Kenny Powers

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
These stupid meltdown threads always lead to less members on OT over trivial bullshit.
It's sad.

I came in here after being tagged like 40-50 times and said, yeah this thread is dumb. Got to read a bunch of comments trashing me even though I had nothing to do with any of it. My husband isn't planning to post anymore to my knowledge because he feels bad that he dragged me into it. His wish if for me to stop posting too. I'm like fuck that, I have dealt with worse, but honestly, I have better things to do than sit and talk about this day after day. Kenny "won" but is being a cunt about it. I am being tagged and having this brought up in numerous threads and this thread keeps getting bumped.

It's getting old. I changed his avatar, I even said go ahead and ban him which is a worse consequence. Who gives a shit if an avatar is changed if the person doesn't plan to post?

Anyway, I digress. I am drinking wine and had I been sober would have steered clear of this like I have been. But it is truly annoying that I can't post here anymore without this being brought up. There's literally nothing else I can do to ameliorate the situation.

Reactions: Narc

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
You've been here just as long as me and should know that the behavior you two had as this thread progressed is NOT how to you deal with being called out on OT :o
Did it ever occur to you that I don't care? I seriously would lose no sleep if I were perma banned. I come in here when I'm bored at work, pooping or can't sleep. All things that could be replaced by Pinterest or Facebook.

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Cliffs: surefire who happens to be my husband didn't believe Kenny powers was a combat vet and figured he was embelishing because Kenny is a cunt. Turns out Kenny wasn't lying about being a combat vet but is a cunt.

OT proceeded to be shitlords and attack me throughout the thread. Pointing out to my husband what a whore and shit wife and mother I am.

My husband decides fuck this place and because he hasn't changed his avatar retard crew is melting down.

I say go ahead and ban him for three months instead of making him change his avatar.

this is a good start but add something about @Surefire melting down to such an extent that he has sent his IRL/OT wife @Jennipher into a state of meltdown as well

Reactions: Dismay

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
It's sad.

I came in here after being tagged like 40-50 times and said, yeah this thread is dumb. Got to read a bunch of comments trashing me even though I had nothing to do with any of it. My husband isn't planning to post anymore to my knowledge because he feels bad that he dragged me into it. His wish if for me to stop posting too. I'm like fuck that, I have dealt with worse, but honestly, I have better things to do than sit and talk about this day after day. Kenny "won" but is being a cunt about it. I am being tagged and having this brought up in numerous threads and this thread keeps getting bumped.

It's getting old. I changed his avatar, I even said go ahead and ban him which is a worse consequence. Who gives a shit if an avatar is changed if the person doesn't plan to post?

Anyway, I digress. I am drinking wine and had I been sober would have steered clear of this like I have been. But it is truly annoying that I can't post here anymore without this being brought up. There's literally nothing else I can do to ameliorate the situation.

easy answer

only pay attention to the members who arent harassing you :love:

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Like I said. You know you fucked up with how you reacted to this thread. Would have been NOTHING if you either a) didn't come in at all (which would have been the case if you truly didn't care) or b) said something like "yeah @surepussy fucked up and needs his av changed, what do i have to do with that?" and left.

but instead you went hard in the paint. it certainly doesn't help that you had to log into his account to actually change his av.

Reactions: Kenny Powers

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Like I said. You know you fucked up with how you reacted to this thread. Would have been NOTHING if you either a) didn't come in at all (which would have been the case if you truly didn't care) or b) said something like "yeah @surepussy fucked up and needs his av changed, what do i have to do with that?" and left.

but instead you went hard in the paint. it certainly doesn't help that you had to log into his account to actually change his av.
I agree 100%

but

its a bit more complicated when its your SO getting blasted

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
I agree 100%

but

people fuck up. that's life. surefire was going retarded in the trump thread, then got a hair up his ass and made this one. shit spiraled out of control from there, but hey, it's the internet right? or at least that's what everyone keeps trying to claim.

now we know @Jennipher has big nuts that go nicely with @Surefire's pair in her purse.

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
I agree 100%

but

I don't care that he's getting blasted. He's the one who made the thread.

What actually happened: This thread was made, I was brought up over and over again and saw the thread about two days later due to the tags. I came in here and saw numerous remarks calling ME a whore, bad mother, etc. I came in here to say fuck ya'll for bashing me and bringing me into it. I offered to try to change his av, partially joking, but actually tried only to realize his password isn't what I thought. The holidays, life and the forum crashing for days happened and there's a bunch of posters that will not drop this. I have hounded in threads, even over on Xerq when OT was down.

I finally came in here, after seeing it again on page 1 and said ban him if he won't change his av.

There's been no defending. I don't care if they want to bash him over starting this. What I do have a problem with is being harassed about it.

Reactions: Narc

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
I don't care that he's getting blasted. He's the one who made the thread.

What actually happened: This thread was made, I was brought up over and over again and saw the thread about two days later due to the tags. I came in here and saw numerous remarks calling ME a whore, bad mother, etc. I came in here to say fuck ya'll for bashing me and bringing me into it. I offered to try to change his av, partially joking, but actually tried only to realize his password isn't what I thought. The holidays, life and the forum crashing for days happened and there's a bunch of posters that will not drop this. I have hounded in threads, even over on Xerq when OT was down.

I finally came in here, after seeing it again on page 1 and said ban him if he won't change his av.

There's been no defending. I don't care if they want to bash him over starting this. What I do have a problem with is being harassed about it.

learn how to duck like @Formz imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor