Kenny Powers: Stolen Valor Callout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
What's the point of posting in a forum you have been an active member for 12 years, bought subs for others, donated money to others, tried to contribute content and mostly good fellowship if you have to duck a bunch of trolls constantly? There comes a point where enough is enough. I know how OT works, and I know I could ignore this and eventually it'd die down, but it'll never go away. Drama on OT never really dies.

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
What's the point of posting in a forum you have been an active member for 12 years, bought subs for others, donated money to others, tried to contribute content and mostly good fellowship if you have to duck a bunch of trolls constantly? There comes a point where enough is enough. I know how OT works, and I know I could ignore this and eventually it'd die down, but it'll never go away. Drama on OT never really dies.

logically you are correct, but in reality its just for kicks... you know by now to go take a break when shit gets to ya. Or utilize the IL

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
logically you are correct, but in reality its just for kicks... you know by now to go take a break when shit gets to ya. Or utilize the IL
I have never really used the IL, but did add someone recently and it has been rather nice :o

Just added a few more. We'll see if it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narc and DontRevMe

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
The holidays, life and the forum crashing for days happened and there's a bunch of posters that will not drop this. I have hounded in threads, even over on Xerq when OT was down.
You keep saying this but his profile showed that he had been in this thread multiple times (he was even PMing mods) when he could have easily changed his AV. :rofl: He was avoiding doing it because he's a straight bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinansuman82