TS
TS
Samcanadian

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Tough gak
Just finished the game. Typical Kepa game ugh, and I do feel this is the last time you see him between the posts. Although besides that he was great.

Jorghino missed his first ever penalty as a Chelsea player, which would have made 1-2 look pretty good down a man against the champs
Tough game script for Chelsea tbh. Clear red, and then the tough one from Kepa. The saved penalty was lucky for LFC, and yeah.... Just not Chelsea's night. They're going to be dangerous pretty soon. What do you think of Werner so far?

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Tough gak

Tough game script for Chelsea tbh. Clear red, and then the tough one from Kepa. The saved penalty was lucky for LFC, and yeah.... Just not Chelsea's night. They're going to be dangerous pretty soon. What do you think of Werner so far?
I hate the shoulda woulda coulda talk after a game .. but that could have easily been 1-1 and it would have been an amazing performance against Liverpool down a man.

I’ve really liked Werner so far. No one has enough experience with him yet to match his pace on lead balls. He’s gonna be killer once the team gets some chemistry. He’s been a few good passes away from having some goals this season.

Don’t forget we still have Pulisic, Ziyech, Thiago, and Chillwell is out. It will take some time but this team will be a lot of fun. That Hazard and Morata money was spent well.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448