SPORTS Kevin Randleman

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
is 3-11 in his last 14 fights, since 2003.

I just read that he retired after his last fight where he dislocated his elbow.

Can you imagine what he would have been like if he had gone to Jacksons, or trained with Hume/Paulson? Or good lord, what if Randleman had gone to AKA? He could have been Cain before Cain was Cain.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Can you imagine what he would have been like if he had gone to Jacksons

He reminds me of Guillard actually. Obviously a far superior wrestler, but demeanor, athleticism, and potential all remind me a lot of him.

And I wouldnt be surprised if Guillard ended up the next 155lb champ now that he is with Jackson and obviously well past whatever personal demons he had following him around.

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
He reminds me of Guillard actually. Obviously a far superior wrestler, but demeanor, athleticism, and potential all remind me a lot of him.

And I wouldnt be surprised if Guillard ended up the next 155lb champ now that he is with Jackson and obviously well past whatever personal demons he had following him around.

tumblr_lh5wy5mkLl1qbqqbp.gif

Kuet

May 3, 2006
Hong Kong

totally agree, I think Melvin will be champ soon too

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
Thats a pity I think he could have been right up there with the best of all time if he was in the right camp and didn't end up being half eaten by Staph.

TS
TS

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
Met him at a local Bjj tournament about a year ago. He was a lot smaller than I expected and had his arm in some big sling thing.

People forget how thick of a 205er he is. If he stopped eating for 6 months, he'd look like Melvin Guillard.

darkjedi

Muay Thai expert
Dec 29, 2003
Man he was thick as hell when he was fighting HW and in his younger days.. but age caught up and with staph, car accident and horrible injuries he just could not put it together. If he had just better luck and born about 10 years later, he could have made better use of his genetic gift. possibly champ, he definitely has heart though.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Man he was thick as hell when he was fighting HW and in his younger days.. but age caught up and with staph, car accident and horrible injuries he just could not put it together. If he had just better luck and born about 10 years later, he could have made better use of his genetic gift. possibly champ, he definitely has heart though.

He was the UFC HW champ.

just sayin...

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
He wasted his career at hammer house.

the game was different back then. Hammer house was the ground and pound gym back then they had some good people. Remember he was in hammer house when mark kerr was running shit. He should have left post pride though around that time a lot of gyms got really good

TS
TS

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
fucking epic fight, would of been more epic if he actually broke Fedors back with that slam.

The way that he came back from that slam probably has done more for his reputation and than anything else. Before he started losing this year, THAT was what people referenced when they said he was superhuman. Because what fucking human in the entire world could really survive THAT? I mean LOOK AT IT. It's mesmerizing. And to think, he won like IMMEDIATELY after that. FUCK. Fedor. My heart. You broked it. Please start winning again. Please ditch M1. Please become UFC 205 champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan