SPORTS Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock, post your picks

Who's gonna win Saturday night?

• Total voters

teep

Mar 7, 2006
I got Shamrock by sub

shamrock hasn't subbed anyone in like 12 years. even then i think they were wearing giant faggy pancrase boots for him to hold on to.

edit: nevermind he submitted someone in 2001 and 96. still....

whup

I wish you had children and.. so that I could step
Feb 12, 2007
Kimbo via Shamrock getting dimensia.

Dementia?

There's a couple of ways Shamrock can win in theory, but I don't see it happening.

I was surprised at how many pros on Sherdog picked Shamrock. More out of hope than belief I think.

Charlie Valencia said:
I think it is a joke. Shamrock is getting a payday and Kimbo is getting an easy win.

Optamix

Aug 9, 2004
Alabama
Dementia?

There's a couple of ways Shamrock can win in theory, but I don't see it happening.

I was surprised at how many pros on Sherdog picked Shamrock. More out of hope than belief I think.

Thats why I picked him.

If I had to put money down it would be on Kimbo.

REDTAIL

Mar 31, 2008
It would be a great way for Shamrock to go out. If he beat Kimbo and retired after. lol. It could happen if it becomes a submission battle.

TS
TS
Beepsandbuzzes

Beepsandbuzzes

Jul 31, 2002
Sydney, Australia
I think if Shamrock isn't already paid to throw the fight, then he's going in as a favourite to win. Of course, the possibility of said pay off is in my mind sadly high.

TS
TS
Beepsandbuzzes

Beepsandbuzzes

Jul 31, 2002
Sydney, Australia
It would be a great way for Shamrock to go out. If he beat Kimbo and retired after. lol. It could happen if it becomes a submission battle.

I agree, but unfortunately the way I see it is that if Shamrock beats Kimbo he'll think "he's still got it" and stick around for another 5 brutal losses to actual competition.

alkalinesolo

Jul 2, 2007
What the?!... How have 8 people picked Shamrock so far? Dude hasn't won a fight in years and he has a glass jaw. It's tailor made for Kimbo to get a highlight reel KO.

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
shamrock by ankle lock :) oh wait,,,,nevermind it's not 1994,,,,of course,,,it is kimbo so maybe.

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
shamrock is going to knock himself out when he hits kimbo in the face

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan