Kindly point me in the direction of the thread for the drunk people . . . kthx.

TS
TS
DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Here you, do all the drunk shopping you'd like :bigthumb:

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but there is like very little left. Families need to re-up because OT has more money and weakness for children than we have any sense. 😍

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
I wish I could help. Mine are trashed. I think I zested half of one into the cranberry sauce. 🤣

I mean, I’m kidding but really, I haven’t had a mani/pedi since 2019. Halp.
i haven't had a "professional" manicure or pedicure since like 2012 :rofl: i'd rather spend my money on fancy polish and do it myself

back in like 2010, i was helping a friend at a LARP event cook our feast, and he put me in charge of whatever kind of bread i wanted to make. i decided to do cheddar bay biscuits and wanted to be fancy, so i hand shredded, like, 10 pounds of cheese. i managed to take off the entire top of my thumb with the cheese grater on the last pass :rofl: i just barely missed bleeding all over the cheese and wasting my fucking time :rofl: definitely not the most flattering picture, but my friend grabbed this one as i was eyeballing the damage

BcitKpB.png

Hyperite

Vagina Junction
OT Supporter
Apr 29, 2002
Seattle, WA
For no reason, I just made myself 6 margaritas. Thought my toddler would wake up at some point since he’s sick and would need to coax him back to bed. But he did fine, so now it just seems like I stayed up drinking and sitting on OT.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesn and whatever

Nonphixion

Oct 12, 2003
Vienna, Austria
I will have to try that. Sounds similar to a Kentucky Mule but with more sweet shit in it.

I got this good package buy today(sans the EW) for $305. Tomorrow is going to be fuuuun.

v7zVT5J.jpg
What's the percentage on that EH taylor bourbon?

I had a bottle or two that was about 70% :rofl:

50% according to your picture

I had the green one, 63% +/-

skeletor25rs

Yetis & Deer
Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
For that same reason, my wifey now drinks her wine out of a metal tumbler with a lid (ie “adult sippy cup”). At first glance inside our cabinets you would think we owned unique wine glasses like they’re a shot glass collection.
We’ve been sipping wine out of our newest favorite coffee mugs. :rofl:

• Cool
Reactions: jonesn

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman