San Jose, CA
lrkml82fgjl81.jpg

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
@kitty

charlie was acting weird today. when she came out of the box for belly rubs (slower than normal) i noticed some blood on her lip. she broke a fucking canine tooth :wtf:
uggggg I'm so sorry. Is she in pain? Did you get her to the vet? What kind of food do you feed her? dry or wet?

Reactions: CookieMonster

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
idk how many outdoor cats im feeding atm. we've named charlie, spooky jr (rip spooky), cally (needs fixed still), and a possum or two. we try to get them fixed as quickly as possible.

inside is shitrock (fiv+, anemic, trying to die) and frohike (had fip but is doing good now)
not joking start a tiktiok featuring your animals, cats and possums are popular. then once you get an ok size following people will start helping you pay to spay and vet bills.

edit: psa you have to say you are saving up to spay cally or cat patrol will roast you up and down. people that don't spay cats or professional breeders get a ton of hate!

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
I think we have 4 cats that come around that we feed.

Tim and Tom. TNR feral cats.

Mavis. Next door neighbors cat.

Fat face kitty.

• Love
Reactions: kitty

skeletor25rs

Yetis & Deer
Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
not joking start a tiktiok featuring your animals, cats and possums are popular. then once you get an ok size following people will start helping you pay to spay and vet bills.

edit: psa you have to say you are saving up to spay cally or cat patrol will roast you up and down. people that don't spay cats or professional breeders get a ton of hate!
F8F206A1-C008-4455-9849-572AFBC515DC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448