CREW @kitty (official thread)

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
uggggg I'm so sorry. Is she in pain? Did you get her to the vet? What kind of food do you feed her? dry or wet?

seems a bit off but still eating and drinking. she gets wet food 2x a day and there's a bowl of dry food out there for whoever. won't refill that one in the morning until her tooth is fixed. not doing an ER trip tonight but she'll see a vet asap. has a spay appt for the 20th or something but will track down something sooner for a dental.

not joking start a tiktiok featuring your animals, cats and possums are popular. then once you get an ok size following people will start helping you pay to spay and vet bills.

edit: psa you have to say you are saving up to spay cally or cat patrol will roast you up and down. people that don't spay cats or professional breeders get a ton of hate!

no worries, not going to start a tiktok lol. but yea i know, in enough cat groups to have seent the ruthlesness. lotsa dumbass pet owners out there though jfc. "my cat wont stop meowing and spraying so i threw her outside!" "no she isnt fixed, why would i do that?"

Reactions: kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Just cat venting-Garbo ate another one of my masks-she like to chew the strings until they break. I was annoyed with her so I didn’t pet her on the steps, her fav spot. So the little hussy went and dragged one of my shirts to the steps!
While I dealing with her, her sister decided cats do indeed like strawberries, and started dragging one from my bowl. Caught her and she put it down. I think they hit the terrible twos.
77BB26A9-B988-4716-9205-A6F2588420EC.jpeg

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
FN-de4rWUAgKJTv

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448