LOVE knee!

saosko

Jun 9, 2009
Tampa
getting my knee tattooed next week, kinda stoked!

J6wo0.jpg

will post pics after

edit: forgot about posting pics, oops, anyway going to get it finished next week. decided to add some roses last minute. i dont know why some of the pics are upside down, but you get the idea.

YJ6Mp.jpg

7UBac.jpg

SMF4B.jpg

Last edited:

steezebag

Jan 7, 2007
Sweater Mexico
Continuity error right above the right tooth. Just missing a line where the lip is.

Other than that very cool! What colours are you rocking?

TS
TS
saosko

saosko

Jun 9, 2009
Tampa
Continuity error right above the right tooth. Just missing a line where the lip is.

Other than that very cool! What colours are you rocking?

i see it now, good catch :rofl:

as far as the color, mostly dark but i leave it up to the artist to decide.. i'm not picky.

Mr. November

I feel like the body mods subforum keeps getting more and more judgmental.

charles foster kane

Feb 14, 2007
Croatia
lip.jpg

The line that defines the 'inside' of the lip is missing on the RHS, as indicated by the red line in the bottom crop here

(ignore the circles that the last dude drew)

Crave McSteak

Aug 15, 2004
I feel like the body mods subforum keeps getting more and more judgmental.

oh shut the fuck up, I was making an observation. (are you such a follower in EVERY subforum you post in?)

I wasnt aware that if somethings posted we are forced to blindly love it. I didn't talk shit about the fact that it looks horrible, or that not being picky about the ink he gets speaks volumes about him. I simply stated that the lines are fucked up a little.

I guess this is the reason subforums fucking suck on OT. Cliques form and nothing constructive comes out.

Mr. November

oh shut the fuck up, I was making an observation. (are you such a follower in EVERY subforum you post in?)

I wasnt aware that if somethings posted we are forced to blindly love it. I didn't talk shit about the fact that it looks horrible, or that not being picky about the ink he gets speaks volumes about him. I simply stated that the lines are fucked up a little.

I guess this is the reason subforums fucking suck on OT. Cliques form and nothing constructive comes out.
I actually wasn't talking about you (because I think you had a good point), but go ahead and be a cunt about it. I just meant some of the regulars in here are acting like self-righteous twats.

CAN'T WIN 'EM ALL, THO.

Crave McSteak

Aug 15, 2004
I actually wasn't talking about you (because I think you had a good point), but go ahead and be a cunt about it. I just meant some of the regulars in here are acting like self-righteous twats.

CAN'T WIN 'EM ALL, THO.

well then I'm a giant asshole.

dammit, sorry. :hsd:

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
damn, took me a while to notice what he was talking about. i see it now. no need to get all bent out of shape, dood was just making an observation :dunno:

looking forward to the pics saosko! :love:

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario

Or he's heavily tattooed and knows that tattoos aren't perfect. It's the people that are overly picky that stress out tattooers and make them hate people. :rofl:

Oh and it doesn't look horrible. It's actually pretty nice.:ugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448