Know anyone that has gotten the COVID vaccine?

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
My buddies in Texas were saying their parents have already got their first dose. At least 6 of them so far. And this was last Saturday, so a week ago...

I don't know anyone in California that has gotten it yet and I know quite a few people working in the healthcare industry.

Not sure what gives?

TS
TS
Dismay

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
Yeah about 6 people I know in IL...all RNs and MDs...pfizer version, second round, no issues

I was surprised to hear that people over 65 were already getting it in Texas. I guess getting them out to clinics for distribution to non-front line workers is better than letting them sit in warehouses.

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
Good friend just got her second one today. My Mom got hers last week - she’s in OK and turns out no one wants it there. :rofl: Dad still pending. Probably another dozen or so friends.

Everyone healthy and alive so far.

Slimmy

Yep.
Mar 14, 2000
Ft. Lauderdale
Dad got the first dose, gets his second next week. Grandfather getting it tomorrow.

Hoping to be able to get it within a few weeks once my dad’s hospital allows for family to schedule appointments. :o

JaimeZX

Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew
Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
Why is Dismay posting pictures of text?

Might be getting Moderna next week or the week after.

Asdf1

Oct 11, 2005
Going to wait till you can easily walk in and get it like a flu shot not waiting in long ass line

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman