kick off times in EST

1612551003258.png

Predictions

Last edited:

Tommy

Long Member Standing
Apr 12, 2001
NYC
Links are blocked on the work laptop. Who is favored to win?

I'm rooting for the Irish regardless. :cool:

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Links are blocked on the work laptop. Who is favored to win?

I'm rooting for the Irish regardless. :cool:
the video in the first post seems to think France is the team to beat, with England also having a decent shot

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
two highest paid players in the world:

1 = Charles Piutau (New Zealand/Bristol Bears) – £1m (NZ$2m)
Ex-All Blacks speedster Charles Piutau deserted his international ambitions at the premature age of 23 when he signed a lucrative deal with PRO14 side Ulster in 2015, and then became British rugby’s first million-pound player when he joined Bristol three years later.

1612558180107.png

1 = Handre Pollard (South Africa/Montpellier) – £1m (€1.1m/R23.5m)
South Africa’s World Cup-winning Springboks playmaker Handre Pollard became the joint-richest rugby player in Europe alongside Piutau when he agreed to leave the Bulls in Super Rugby to join Montpellier in the Top 14 last year.

1612558215612.png

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
it can be issue here with some Islander kids in young age divisions. they’re literally the weight of grown men sometimes, up against ‘little kids’ who happen to be the same age

in youth american football there are typically weight and age classes ... like, you have to be younger than 10 & less than X lbs to play. we had weigh-ins every Saturday morning before the games and the coaches would have the fat kids running in garbage bags and shit the morning of the game :rofl:

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I struggle to watch super rugby. will pass on northern hemisphere stuff. Covid has fucked super rugby and it was already doing it a bit tough pre covid

Enjoy

I have like zero chances to watch rugby during most of the year (living on east coast america time), so this is fun for me

vikingen

Redders. The Grey Wiggle. #Qatar2022
OT Supporter
in youth american football there are typically weight and age classes ... like, you have to be younger than 10 & less than X lbs to play. we had weigh-ins every Saturday morning before the games and the coaches would have the fat kids running in garbage bags and shit the morning of the game :rofl:
they don’t go by weight here. ever. pisses off some parents for sure when little timmy gets levelled by ‘little’ Tauamunga Tafua :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: smell my finger
TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
first post updated with a stream for today's matches

France absolutely taking Italy to the woodshed so far

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026