ART Last call on X100's... vTons of people backed out...

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
So I'm just going to throw this up again. My store ordered a bunch of Fuji X100's when they came out, had some problems with distribution (who didn't...). I thought I had 9 sold on OTAP but only two people ended up buying them.

We currently have 3 sitting on our shelf, if anyone wants one let me know or email me at: [email protected] $1199.00 w/ $10 USP shipping to anywhere in the 48.

(I'm posting this here because it's still kind of a tough camera to get a hold of and I recommended my store order more than usual based on the interest of OTAP, now we've got extras, so I figured I'd give anyone who didn't get one the first time around a chance to get one. I'm not trying to advertise here...)

TS
TS
MSIGuy

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
I'll trade you $1199.00 USD + $10 for an X100! I'll even throw in a business card!

TS
TS
MSIGuy

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
Final Bump! Al, if you want one, email me, otherwise they're probably going on eBay.

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
Fuck I have an invoice pending too. Wife may kill me. Trade you a cf martin eric Clapton acoustic plus some cash back with the cam?

TS
TS
MSIGuy

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
Fuck I have an invoice pending too. Wife may kill me. Trade you a cf martin eric Clapton acoustic plus some cash back with the cam?
:hsugh: I'm selling them retail through the store I work at. Or at least making sure everyone who had wanted one (I had a list of 12 OTAP'rs that wanted them) got a chance to get one (only 2 actually bought them after I got half a dozen shipped to my store).

(I feel bad sometimes like I'm trying to advertise through where I work, but really just was helping OTAP'rs out when the cams were scarce and B&H had a $300 markup on them...) :wiggle:

dmora

:hsugh: I'm selling them retail through the store I work at. Or at least making sure everyone who had wanted one (I had a list of 12 OTAP'rs that wanted them) got a chance to get one (only 2 actually bought them after I got half a dozen shipped to my store).

(I feel bad sometimes like I'm trying to advertise through where I work, but really just was helping OTAP'rs out when the cams were scarce and B&H had a $300 markup on them...) :wiggle:

:love:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor